Kao ken attack?

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Kaio-Ken is already added to the game because by the time goku faught Frieza, he could activate it in an instant and had such control that you couldn't even tell until they explain it during king kaio's narration. If you have goku in the game and he is able to access super saiyan 3, why would you assume that he isn't using kaioken the entire time hes in base form? There was no red aura visable during the Frieza fight so lets keep it close as possible to the show and not add anything to the game.

edit:

Tie, everyone loses.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
. 3rd would give goku a 1.5 times damage bonus, but burns ki and stamina at a larger rate than before and increase damage taken by 100%
so one hit in 3rd kaio-ken and it's over for you.correct?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not particularly. An attack that does 10 damage would do 20 damage.

But don't take it too seriously, it's not really a suggestion more than a wish for meticulous level of detail that probably can't be done without a full team and financial backing.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
cant we just do this when goku goes tier3 he shouts kaioken

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant we just do this when goku goes tier3 he shouts kaioken
Bonus attacks are limited to 5 seconds MAX to keep the game pace going remember. Besides it would have to be without the aura to compensate for the player using the turbo aura while doing it.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Kaio Ken would be a nice edition, I can't deny that, but to be honest, I don't think that the turbo mode would be an issue. Couldn't you just set the aura to another angle, making the turbo aura slightly wider/further away from the player?
I am just saying, I agree that Kaio Ken should not be in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom