Kame torpedo

Best answers
when you hold a move key and make 2 kame torpedo goku keep walking when making the 2nd one, he don't move but the animation is still playing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your in the sky he keeps flying too... not moving... but animation wise...
Howd you do that? >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of making a new thread, i'll just post the lil bug i found here, hope you dont mind
but if you shhot a kame torp and wait a few moments, youll notice that they go down slowly. is this supposed to happen?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
instead of making a new thread, i'll just post the lil bug i found here, hope you dont mind
but if you shhot a kame torp and wait a few moments, youll notice that they go down slowly. is this supposed to happen?
*ehm. i think torpedo's arent moving. but you are.. you are slowly going up. :) i found that out :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I encountered this problem yesterday. I was making a "shield" of Kame Torps and one of the torps was extremely weak, like charged up the the minimum and it just slowly went down, and it wasn't because I was going up, I know because it was goign faster and it had a trail.

Best answers
I have had problems with faling kame torps to i planted some above my head and i was stoog on the gtound one of them slowly droped down to the ground and killed me. I know it wasn't shot down becaus a friend of mine saw it too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*ehm. i think torpedo's arent moving. but you are.. you are slowly going up. i found that out :p[/qoute]
eh ... this is right ... but you found that out ??? the whole world knows it !!!

to the major bug of this thread:
yeah ... this bug is already known ... before the release ... it's just such a lil bug, noone should care about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom