Kame Torpedo fix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few things I've found wrong with this.

Problem 1. No control.

Often times it will go after nothing at all. They will fly at a random place on the map and detonate once they reach it (most of the time it's a surface but I've seen them blow up in the air for no reason). This is only half of the problem though. For this weapon to really be effective it should only go after the person you have hit last with melee, no matter what direction you are facing. You can't really use this in a battle the way it is now because it will just fly after some random person or some random spot on a map.

Problem 2. Ambush.

The next thing would be the "trap" ability. Now when I say trap I mean the fact that, you cannot actually see a torpedo untill the person using it has charged it and released mouse1. This lets people charge them and wait untill someone swoops at them to let it go and send it flying. I've done it myself and it's pretty funny to do, but you should be able to see it charging just like any other attack in the game. All the different sized sprites are available already, it's just a matter of making them visible.

Problem 3. Saving them for later.

You should be able to set these up and use them later without having to stay on their weapon selection. This makes it very hard to use in a battle (not counting the control problem). They should only fly up into the sky if you die. If you get hit with melee, or switch to another weapon they should stay put untill you switch back to them and use them.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i completely agree on all points

dor

Best answers
make them smaller to ..to big for kame torpedo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They were smaller in 1.1, but you could scarcely see them until it was too late, so I think that's why they made them bigger.

Davidskiwan said:
i completely agree on all points
Seconded for great justice.

Also, as an extra point i'd like to see a better charge animation, it looks like he's trying to take a dump. It should look like charging a regular KHH, except instead of a beam when released, it should be a stationary sphere. I also think this would be useful for tactics, an enemy wouldn't know which of the two attacks you were using.

dor

Best answers
make the animation like the show friza saga whan goku used the kmt..

Best answers
i think goku should glow when charging them, sort of like his seconday spirit bomb where he glows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom