Kaination has graduated high school

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and it wasn't anything special.

it was actually boring and uninteresting. i did a fake stumble when getting my diploma, i'll have that **** on youtube soon.

only fun part was frantically running around taking pictures.

hows the ending year for everyone here?!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i've almost graduated high school here as well.(Two weeks left)
I had the graduation prom and it was very nice. :)
The ugliest part of all is that(in Romania) after high school you have to attend to a big exam called "Bacalaureat" and after that there's college. :(
So that's about it...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ending year? Son, that was 5 years ago for me. Congrats though. Now you'll have the fun of chasing your future and seeing if your peers can catch theirs.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I got 1 year left. Then military. I hope the military will build me up.

I can't wait to start the real world and the military, I want to start the real life already and stop the preparation for it(high schoolz)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats, grads!

I don't recall my high school graduation being anything spectacular. Our valedictory speech was sorely lacking in humor at the faculty's expense, the venue for our convocation was in something that looked more like a hangar than an auditorium (still don't know why they chose it), and I wasn't, at that point, 18, so that closed certain doors to me.

On the other hand, I absolutely LOVED getting into the university scene and having complete control over what to study and when.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats on graduating kain

Personally, my graduation was insanely long and insanely boring. I would have skipped it, but that would have upset my folks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats ;o

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Congratulations.

I have a friend that teaches Agriculture in Manteca. Maybe you know her?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats. Yeah I've been done with Nursing School (Sadly, only for the summer - oh I want this crap to be over :p ) for about 3 weeks now :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Congratulations.

I have a friend that teaches Agriculture in Manteca. Maybe you know her?
Oh snaps I'm going to laugh.

Which school? You can PM this info if you want, lawl. I have a bunch of friends that goto all the schools in Manteca, so I'm sure one way or another someone I know will know her :p

I'm scared for my 10 year reunion, I'm not lying when like, 95% of my school are druggies that are going to a JC with no idea with what they want.

hopefully they find something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations.

You graduated June 6th?

I graduated on the 22nd of May, it doesn't really though, you're finished.

Best answers
and it wasn't anything special.

it was actually boring and uninteresting. i did a fake stumble when getting my diploma, i'll have that **** on youtube soon.

only fun part was frantically running around taking pictures.

hows the ending year for everyone here?!
Gratz dude. Prepare yourself for a 4 year hangover, sex with random girls, and alot of drunken fights.

... That is if you're gonna go for the "college partyboy" stereotype ;P

If not? Prepare yourself for the worst times of your life. In my case, once highschool ended, my life went in the ****ter haha. Don't let me bring you down though. Good luck! Gonna go to college?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Kaination mate, maybe I didn't finish high school yet, but consider this: don't waste time, take a year or 2 vacation off studying and then start planning your life route,(in the sense of a career) look for what you want go for it, consider all its pros and cons, and then act. I also suggest that you should find your special someone, and not get used to a life of random sex all the time. Of course you should have random sex, just don't make yourself used to it so much that that it is your replacement for love. Plan your life right, don't throw them out the garbage and waste them, do something meaningful which can help others in anyway(truthfully, being a doctor is relevant for such a cause, especially if you aren't pricey!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The demand for male nurses are in demand and I hear you get the bucks almost instantly. I plan doing that after I graduate next year. :eek:

Deco, I don't know where you live but usually most people go for their bachelors (3-4 years depending) before starting their career which assures you get good pay at any job anywhere. If you take a vacation especially in California for a year or more after you graduate, you usually aren't eligible for college grants or loans so taking any vacation off isn't a good idea.

So there isn't really a "break" for Kain, myself or anyone else who is still in HS in California who plans to go to college.

Last edited:
Best answers
Kaination mate, maybe I didn't finish high school yet, but consider this: don't waste time, take a year or 2 vacation off studying and then start planning your life route,(in the sense of a career) look for what you want go for it, consider all its pros and cons, and then act. I also suggest that you should find your special someone, and not get used to a life of random sex all the time. Of course you should have random sex, just don't make yourself used to it so much that that it is your replacement for love. Plan your life right, don't throw them out the garbage and waste them, do something meaningful which can help others in anyway(truthfully, being a doctor is relevant for such a cause, especially if you aren't pricey!)
You dont need 2 years to plan out your career path. That's stupid. Not trying to be an ass or anything Deco. Just saying it how it is.

You have the right idea. Only thing... dont worry about finding girls kain, you'll meet plenty of them in college.

As for college and all that **** though. Dive in quick, take the **** and go at it hard. The way this economy is going, you wont have 2 years to spare on ****in around and finding your calling. Might as well get college done ASAP before the real economic depression hits. Wait 2 years, and it might [most likely will] be too late.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol you did a fake trip? I would have shouted "TOOL!" :p

But bask in the fact that you are done with that horrible stage of education. High school smashes all kinds together, so you have to deal with all kinds of ****. I go to an art university, so chances are people are not here for the parties and actually have a passion to pursue (realistic and unrealistic). College for me was a brand new start. It's hard to change your reputation in high school because everyone is used to everyone.

Try to get down an idea for college though. Even if you don't know exactly what you want in freshman year, you can still decide. I just can't stand it when kids have mommy and daddy pay thousands of dollars just so they can stop having parties in their own house and start having them in frat houses.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I didn't mean he needs 2 years for planning, I said the 2 years are a break, at least as I know me, if after the military im immediatley going to another school system, ill get mad, cause I didn't had anytime for myself (or at least enough) so im taking a break to relax and to prepare myself to restart the studying session.

Lith your response was gibberish to me :p

Edit: lith, I re-read your post and now I know what you mean. Of course you start your career after your first degree, up till then you can't work in a fancy work of your choosing (of course)

Have I said it otherwise?

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, thanks for the advice, I already got my **** planned out.

I'm going to Cogswell college, applied + accepted. I'm going into their DAA (Digital Arts and Animation) program, for 3d modeling.

There is absolutely no way i'm taking a year off. if I do that, I'm gonna either end up a druggie or getting a girl pregnant.

And @ deco, to randomly start having sex, one must engage in sex first, which I have been unsuccessful at. So that's out the window.

I already got my **** done and i'm all set. I'm just waiting to start college, cause god help me, I hate this rink a dink town of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom