Kaination has graduated high school

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i must say to you kain congrats on 18 years of hard work and good luck in future stuff

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Uh, thanks for the advice, I already got my **** planned out.

I'm going to Cogswell college, applied + accepted. I'm going into their DAA (Digital Arts and Animation) program, for 3d modeling.

There is absolutely no way i'm taking a year off. if I do that, I'm gonna either end up a druggie or getting a girl pregnant.

And @ deco, to randomly start having sex, one must engage in sex first, which I have been unsuccessful at. So that's out the window.

I already got my **** done and i'm all set. I'm just waiting to start college, cause god help me, I hate this rink a dink town of mine.
Well I know we live in a subjective world, but are you sure you won't get mad that you just got out of the school system and you are immiediatley restarting it? When I kinda think about it you gonna learn about 21-22 years in a row, madness.

Best answers
Well I know we live in a subjective world, but are you sure you won't get mad that you just got out of the school system and you are immiediatley restarting it? When I kinda think about it you gonna learn about 21-22 years in a row, madness.
I can see where you're coming from with the whole "break" thing. But 2 years is excessive. College and High school are two different realms all together.

You're basing this belief on something that you haven't experienced yet. I know this thread is for Kain, but i gotta give you advice Deco. Just try one semester of college then decide if you need a break. I'm almost positive that if you do a semester of full time (or even part time) college, you'll reconsider your previous beliefs.

And ask anyone that's taken that road and went on a break. I guarantee at least 90% of them are gonna say they regretted taking a break from schooling. It's about sacrifice man. The quicker you get it done, the better. I'm sure some older members on this forum could give some better insight than me, but hey, its a start.

Oh and for the record, that 21-22 years in a row is only if you go from kindergarten to your Ph.D/Masters.. and even then, you'll only be pushing 20-ish.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I regret my break, and fully stand behind Walmart's comment. Sometimes its really hard to get started again. Further, the sooner you start with your career, the more money you can make.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And ask anyone that's taken that road and went on a break. I guarantee at least 90% of them are gonna say they regretted taking a break from schooling.
The man speaks the truth, as far as my personal experience goes. I didn't take a year or two off between high school and university, though; I took a year off between getting my bachelor's degree and starting medical school. At this point, I consider it a mistake/grievous error, but I wouldn't say I regret it. At the time I accepted the one-year deferral, I thought it was in my best interest, and I'm not sure that things would have been peachy-keen and groovy if I didn't take it. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I consider the whole affair a mistake, nevertheless. I don't regret making it, though, as it shoved me, quite plainly, back on track :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took a break after college out of neccesity. Had to figure out what I wanted to do.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Likewise, my break lasted about 3 years though, caught in the midst of vocational crisis and money problems.

Now I'm 22, rusty as hell, and I've lost my edge, but I'm getting there.

Just do what you feel is right, just don't take too long.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I totally regret my break -_- I could be doing my co-op and making quite a bit right now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratz dood.

Im going on to 2nd Year College now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom