Kai0shin stop your sigs noise

Best answers
it doesnt play when you press the button it plays when you get in and when you press the botton fix your sig or i will make a singing sig thats plays a song *laughs like an idiot*

Best answers
And this is why i did not install Flash on my computer. also it would crash if I did but still.

Best answers
Awwww you only hear it for a sec when opening a thread I posted in and if you choose to watch the "teleport" again well thats your choice to hear it :rolleyes:

Best answers
change your sig its annoying

and not helpful like me if you were goin to say that

Best answers
I'm a reasonable guy, if more people start to complain then I'll change it, but geez you only hear it for a sec and if ya don't want to hear it anymore don't push the button lol.

Best answers
Kai0shin, honestly i think your sig kicks ass, yet if you have headphones on or your volume up a bit loud, it scares the hell out of you if your not paying attention, lol. All you need to do to stop people from complaining is remove the sound at the beggining of your flash sig and just leave the teleport thing there if someone wants to press it, lol

C ya

Best answers
Fine I guess I'll do it...later. I'll loop it so you don't see the teleport untill ya push the button, Anyway I'm gonna add a bunch more stuff on it lol.

Best answers
Maybe i should make a flash logo sometime, i have little experience but what the hell, lol. Currently i find my sig to look awesome yet a few things added on would make it better.

-[gF]-Tien

G
angelfire and geocities are bad hosts
and Kaioshin yur sig kicks ass

Best answers
I noticed that later on as well, damn stupid angelfire, anyone know a "good" site for putting pics on so they're visable? See Ya

Retired
Best answers
yeah kai0 i think your sig ownz, take a look at mine :) i unleashed the beast of HTML code on it LOL! it's a link and when you hold your mouse on it, it gives another story and nice blue letters and stuff like that :)

Best answers
ya I'm planning to add some links and stuff on mine tonight and maybe in a menu layout. And yes the teleport will not happen untill exec by the person =)

Best answers
Ok its done, no more noise unless you press Teleport, ands it even smaller than my last one so it helps out the 56k peeps

Ten

Best answers
Spiffy sig...Oh and to the angelfire guy, Either try a new host, or just change it into a .gif format.

Best answers
Yo spin do you have alot of experience with flash? i could learn some things ya know :)

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom