Just messing around in Aura

Best answers
I did a strange thing in Aura. I took a picture and well... can't discribe what I did. So here's what I did:
------>

Before______________After

*No, it wasnt a filter. It was an Oil Paint Tool. I did it the simplest way i could, painting over. It doesn't look the best because sometimes i had to go back and fix and(or) redo parts. Mainly I'm still working the basics in Aura so what do you think? Ask questions freely and if you have a problem, include that in your question. Or do you want to know about Aura. I don't know were It came from, but i found the disk in a box in my attic a while back. Its basically an art program (and from what i read in the credits) thats for TV? I really dont know. Does anybody?

Best answers
that would be good say you make a pic of gohan going ssj2 you get him screaming and you do that lil oil thing but make it yellow and make a aura around him and make a yellow see through circle and a crater and lighting around him. I know it sounds like to much but it will be sweet... just a suggustion

Best answers
So what you want me to do is, make the gohan all oil paint? Or just gohan's aura? Too bad i still dont have a digipen, because i'd luv to try and draw gohan myself on my PC, but my mouse drawing's are extremely horrid :( *crys softly* . The only thing i could do is take a picture of gohan and do that. It still would take me a bit, but i'm too tired and need to hit the hay. (around 10pm here)

Best answers
looks like someone stuck a big straw in him and sucked him dry.

Best answers
No looks like hes been in water for like 5 years and now hid all rinkly LOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom