Just Bing it

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I definatly agree with David when he says that the image searching is better.

Best answers
I liked it!
returned better portuguese results then google.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could anyone explain me how Bing's image searching is better? I mean, I type a subject in google, and I get the pictures I am looking for. I type that same subject in Bing, and I also get what I am looking for, albeit in a slightly different order. For the rest, they are both pretty much the same.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a lot of random crap in Google image search, and im constantly having to open new tabs to look at them, with bing not only can i have all the images in a single list that loads as you scroll rather than opening the next page, I can open the image and keep the list to the left hand side. I can also click "see similar results" when I find an image which suits my subject well, and it'll give a list of pretty accurate alternatives.

I use google image search everyday, when I'm working on something I usually google a lot of images and save any of the ones I rather like, I have over 5 gigs of reference images on my pc, admittedly 2.3 of it is from a torrent, but the rest is my own collection from google image search. This is just a huge time saving device for me.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would maybe be better if they just change the damn name. :)
Seriously.....how can they name it "Bing"?:laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"putsearchtermhere" <---------- you will get exactly what you are looking for by just adding the quotations for Google.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I don't see me ever using Bing, or any other search engine over Google. Google is pure sex.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mehh.... i don't really care. I guess i'll just stick to my first love: Google! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom