Just another thing to worry about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I've eaten those before. They aren't even poisonous.

ALL OF THEM WILL DIE!!!!!!~~~~

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, spiders, if you're afraid of spiders, grow some balls. I used to have the biggest fascination with spiders when I was little. I would pick them up, and let them crawl over my hand and stuff.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres some people. (like me) for example who can get stung by so much as a wasp and nearly die, i think if thast the case with a person then a certain degree of fear is expected,

lots of spiders look scary and aint anything to worry about though, garden spiders for example, look like somethin out of a scifi movie, but they are actually fairly calm, and dont move unless you spook em,

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
theres some people. (like me) for example who can get stung by so much as a wasp and nearly die, i think if thast the case with a person then a certain degree of fear is expected,

lots of spiders look scary and aint anything to worry about though, garden spiders for example, look like somethin out of a scifi movie, but they are actually fairly calm, and dont move unless you spook em,
That's understandable nuttzy, but the people I was referring to are the ones are afraid of anything that is "creepy" or "crawly" or blah blah blah...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh, its just a spider to me... may be huge, but lizards were once as well >_< i thought the link to "gods plan" was funnier

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, most of the time if you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. And if they do come around you they're probably just cold :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
i hate spiders... a few days ago i fell asleep on top of my covers without a shirt or shorts (boxers). Next morning i had 4 bites, one on my left hand, one on my chest, one on my right leg, and one on my right ankle.
Man i was pissed, and about an hour later, the spider came crawling from the bedside up the wall, it was pretty big, i bashed that thing so hard you wouldn't believe it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiders freak me out. That's just the way I am. They're rarely obvious, they bite hard, they're ninjas, and I smash them 9 out of 10 times I see them. I don't kill very many insects but I kill spiders just out of fear of... who knows. It's built into me. Maybe I had a bad encounter as a toddler or something that I can't remember. A lot of people are a little arachnophobic.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I HATE spiders. If I had my way, I'd destroy every single one of them.

(Yes, I know all about the cycle of life. If spiders would die, other insects would flourish, blah, blah blah.) But, who knows? Maybe spiders being gone, toads and frogs would take over the world. Hooray for Jiraiya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh, i hate spiders, and just looking at that picture freaks me out. If i see one on the roof in my room before i go to sleep, i can't get it off my mind, and i have to kill it.
You can tell me to grow some balls, but it wont work =P

Retired
Best answers
Optimus, dont tell me to grow balls! ;)

I hate spiders, they're creepy and crawly and blah! :eek:

Bolteh2

B
i dont hate spiders.. i just dont like being touched by one (any insect)

there can be a spider on my dinner plate.. as long as it doesnt touch me (or meh food :p) its fine with me

Best answers
I'm Fine with spiders, just pick em up and throw them out of the house.
But i have a friend that gets freaked out about most spiders, he says he okay with jumping spiders. I think that there should be more spiders because the nthere would be less mosquitos. and other biting insects. Like horse flies.

Best answers
i used to be scared of spiders when i was younger. After i saw the movie "Arachnophobia" i had a dream about a giant spider attacking me...soon after that dream finished i noticed myself falling off the top bunk of my cousins bed. Since then im not a scared of them. what i am scared of, or rather what freaks me out, is seeing a whole bunch of anything that would fall in the "creepy crawly" category... like seeing ants after you own one of their creations. that **** gives me the chills and it feels like them *****es are crawling on me and ****...

and if you havent seen Arachnophobia, rent it and view it... good movie

Best answers
I like spiders and all bugs. I never kill them i always try to protect them. Example: If there come a bee inside the house i only take something and throw it away. In here Finland is no poisonous spiders. When summer comes, i will have big race with my cat: i try to get all bugs off the house throwing them(because of opened windows its very kind usual), and my cat try to eat them. hmm...Its 4-2 now cat leads :D

Sorry for the ot. i didnt have anything else to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I used to be terrified of spiders... still am kind of. Not as much as before though, lately there's been a spider attack almost every night. As long as I see it and it's not already jumping at me ready to bite me I'm fine. I'll just kill it before it can do anything. It's the times when they are already on me before I notice them, that's when I scream like a newborn woman and start dancing around yelling "get off me!" then start stomping around in random directions hoping to kill it. Usually I just wound it, and it then has a grudge against me and tries to get its revenge.. that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom