just a custom char

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm hey all . well i kinda felt like modelling again after my long break so well yeah i just did this dude here.
still heavy WIP .

c&C needed

*ignore the rendering error on the neck area*

Best answers
make the hands bigger,they look really tiny now.and maybe round of the shoulder.i think his arms are to long for his legs,wich should be fixed if you made the legs longer.anyway good work so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm his legs /hip area seems very.. um.. cylinder art.. give him some ass and might a better hip.. also might add a sixpack ;)

welcome back :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he got an ass n stuff you just cant see it in that view xD and six pack will be done with skin . i might use also some bump maps . not sure though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
*ignore the rendering error on the neck area*
thats not a rendering error, its a problem with your mesh. probably an edge needs turning or something.

no crits other than bulk or tone at the least for his arms. hes got this toned up torso, and saggy arms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm yeah i fixced all the stuff i think . gonna do some renders later oonly head is left now

oh and gir . but look in the perspective view thers istn this prob . it jsut appears sometims . guess my LW is messed up xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom