Just a couple of new guys. We like introductions.

Best answers
Me and my friend just found this mod, which was a big surprise for both of us considering we're both huge DBZ fans and never came across this before. I go by UGC Fox through steam and my friend goes by UGC Mouse.

Looking forward to playing with you all and getting into the game. Don't be gentle if you see us. ^_^

This is the right section for this, right? Kind of generally related to the game, kind of.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wellcome and be warned. ESF has a very small luck factor in the game. So ingame skill differences are masive.

While the Final version is not released yet, feel free to play 1.2.3 as its the one mostly used ATM.

If you want you can check out the Open Beta, but it crashes on bot use, so if you and your friend play together you can mess round with that. But the played version is 1.2.3.

Any questions relating gameplay are wellcome, but for starters (in case you need it) here is a nice flash tutorial -> http://gamers-desire.de/esf-12-manual

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here

(Moved to Off-Topic)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you need any help feel free to add me to steam. More than welcome to ask questions as well.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If you need any help feel free to add me to steam. More than welcome to ask questions as well.
I suppose it's a safe assumption to make that you have yet to play the game. With that said, I know Chakra-X has made a nice flash tutorial somewhere around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom