Just a couple ideas for the game

Best answers
When transforming if the engine can handle you should make the game crack and break under your feet like in the show...and also have like a on and off option in the server options for melee...for people like me that hate melees and want more beam battles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this should be on the suggestions page but...too late

soo...
if they can handle those cracks, then they would have like mountains shattering when someone is meleed onto them so i dont think it would work :S

Best answers
nope soz d00d but i've sayed this before and the reactions are that the HL engine cant handle cracks (my idea was craters from attacks but its the same) so sorry but nope. if you can mod Red Faction (mr. smo i think) then you can make a great DBZ mod but i dunno if its done before but thats not in the topic :p

Best answers
Originally posted by *HurleyBoy*
When transforming if the engine can handle you should make the game crack and break under your feet like in the show...and also have like a on and off option in the server options for melee...for people like me that hate melees and want more beam battles
I'm not sure what you mean by crack and break the game under your feet like in the show, and the rest I don't get really ether after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom