Japanese Soundpack for ESF

Best answers
hello everybody here

i would like to share my almost done jap soundpack for esf.

well.. umm.. couldnt take some pictures but i can upload some sample sounds if yo want

well.. i didnt made these sounds by myself. i harvested em from different sites and other games like ...the one for q3

and, as i said, its not done yet. i messed up with bejitas transformation (really baad!!) but im already working on an new one^^

guess its 75% done

Boo:

well.. think the original sounds from tha esf team fit well. he doesnt really say much, eh?

-didnt change anything

(to be honest, i dont know if i used some new sounds for him)

Cell:

- still english gallit gun

-bad jap kamehameha quality

-some pain still english, like the transformations

Freeza:

everything jap except the trans, but sounds good to me

Gohan:

everything jap

(im.. im very proud of the transformation sound^^ it has perfect timing and stuff^^ his kamehameha ist cool too, i guess)

his $%"$§ shield is still english (this horrible sound)
but i guess i can get soon a scream or somethin for it

Goku:

i like his dying sound^^ he brabbles somthing like.. sorry my friends.. i couldnt stop him.. it.. whatever...

good jap kamehameha (khh from now on)
but i wold like to use a juubeh khh sound... too bad i cant find it anywhere
-__-

his solar flare uses a cool kaiyoken sound ( he screams kaiyoken san pa(?) daa[ but its from the kaiyoken atack, the red aura, not the solar flare(they call it both kaiyoken])

Krillin:

umm.. well..

all jap nothin special.. he screams fokk/sh!t while doin his khh

Piccolo:

hard to find jap sounds for him

still has his stupid english masenko sound..any ideas where to get an authentic piccolo-masenko-sound?

i like his trans sounds too

Trunks:
even harder to find sounds for him, even there are millions of girls making shrines for him and stuff >_>

just got a veeery bad version of his finishin buster and a pain sound (the 3rd)

Vegeta:

love his big bang atack sound.. i separated it in big baaaang and ataaaaaack!

maybe i fit it back together and some screaming while charging coz the brak between the beginning charge(big baang) and the release (ataaack) is too long

his final flash is in my opinion really amazing^^ veery cool.. well .. i really like it^^

and at last his screwed transformations.. (horrible)

umm... i could need some help links to wokring(!) soundfiles of japanese origin.

need screams, auras, sewarings(right? bad words^^ im not that good in english)

well.. please tell me whatcha thinking and what sound-samples you would want to hear. (i culd upload a few by myself)

and be honest

oh.. and tell me if its illegal what im doing^^ coz some sounds i changed a bit to make em sound better and stuff...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESFSTUFF.com would be glad to host it once you get it done. ^.^

Best answers
this would be cool! but im stuck right now.. dont have material to keep up working on it.. but im on it!

Best answers
lol i have a japanese sound pack its finished and everything, but i don't think i want to release it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom