I've got a BIIIIG problem with ESF

Best answers
Umm yea so pretty much what the title says but here's a bigger explanation...so whenever i try to join a game it says loading for awhile, then ESF just shuts itself. I can play DoD fine and everything else as well...but ESF just doesnt work. so i was wondering what i should do about that and was wondering if anyone else was having that problem too. a lot of feedback would helps guys so the more the merrier...thanks

-FtHeSyStEm-

Best answers
maybe u r running ur ESF in software mode, try to play with openGL or direct3D

Best answers
well i have no idea what you just said...so you think you could contact me and tell me how to do that, if not i think im jus gonna reload ESF and see what happens, ty tho

peace ez

edit: ya so i reloaded ESF but that still doesnt work, more help please

Best answers
Yea the same thing happens to me, it used to run fine but now it just quits when I join a game. I found a way around it though, if I join a cs game first and without quiting half life join an esf game it works but its still real annoying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok you go into halflife/esf and then you go into configuration, video, and then you change it to opengl or direct3d but opengl works best (youll know if your in software mode if the graphics look like crap)

Best answers
i think i'll try what genraldrew said first...and i couldn't find any video folder in my ESF folder, all there is is gfx

edit: yea so i played a game of DoD then went into ESF and it still didnt work, any other suggestions???

cmon i need help...i'm getting sick of playin DoD and DMZ and NS and other mods HELP ME!!!

Best answers
I have the same problem are we missong someting but what it just quits when I start loading it doesnt show any writing or anything I dont want to download it again because I have a 56k
modem and my computer is the fastest on the market 30 gb pet 4
wind xp and direct x 8.1 why wont it work;( !!!!!!!!any one who helps me I help them find any pc download and i keep my word;) Its its impossible but when I played at e-game store it worked but anyone anyone just find me the smallest best working cs upgrade not from fileplanet or fileshack or fusion and i fusion pack 9.5ok:S just please i want to play this game and couldnt sleep three nights strait anyone anyone just download this file in one I hate seperate files and ANYONE and I MEAN ANYONE just anwser this iam with the Broli dude I have the same problem so just help:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do what uslessresponse said, this will most likely fix your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom