Best answers
You started it.

[video=youtube_share;dnPqWLEKmuM]http://youtu.be/dnPqWLEKmuM[/video]

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
@Deco, I will tell you EXACTLY how it happened. It is due to a little chemical that is heavily overused and kills youngsters braincells. Talking about alcohol obviously. Oh and retarded TV cartoons like SpongeBob. But seriously I think that the music that people started listening to in clubs and stuff started degenerating along with the increase support regarding the idea of "getting smashed" or obscenely drunk 'till a person can not remember anything that happened while in that state as an awesome thing to do. People acting stupid like it is the best thing in the world to get like that, I simply can not understand it and never will. But the beats started reflecting more of a trance state where your brain doesn't really need a lot of function to "boogie", just bob your head and throw your fists up, so that even the most drunk person can do it while maintaining balance...

@HLEV are you Romanian??

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Deco, I will tell you EXACTLY how it happened. It is due to a little chemical that is heavily overused and kills youngsters braincells. Talking about alcohol obviously. Oh and retarded TV cartoons like SpongeBob. But seriously I think that the music that people started listening to in clubs and stuff started degenerating along with the increase support regarding the idea of "getting smashed" or obscenely drunk 'till a person can not remember anything that happened while in that state as an awesome thing to do. People acting stupid like it is the best thing in the world to get like that, I simply can not understand it and never will. But the beats started reflecting more of a trance state where your brain doesn't really need a lot of function to "boogie", just bob your head and throw your fists up, so that even the most drunk person can do it while maintaining balance...

@HLEV are you Romanian??
It's nothing to do with cartoons, it's all substance abuse.
The beat in alot of older music matches a heart beat (Or so I was told) So does new "music"... when you've popped a few pills. And when you're high who cares about sounds

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I do think the OP is sorta talking about mainstream music in his post. Good music is still made these days but probably less than 20% of the population listens to it because they are too self-concious of what the people around them think. For example I digg some of Justin Biebers songs. Let the flame wars begin....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Eeewww, Bieber! Bleeeeh! But I have to say, I like the beats in the new mainstream music! And I don't know what you are aiming for! Everything changes, and itäs only your opinion that says now that the new music is way worse than what it was 20+ years ago. One can pretty easily find the same amount of good songs from the present to match what you have found. And if you can listen for James Brown for 2h straight, I applaud you!

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Better question is, who CAN'T listen to the Godfather of soul for 2 hours straight? Hands down one of the best musical artists to ever live. R.I.P. Jimmy!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It would probably be a good idea to check under my avatar before asking stupid questions.
Says "Location", not "Provenience". For eg. I am Romanian but my Location is UK. So chill, it was just a Q. Reason I asked is because in the vid you posted the chick "Andreea Balan" is Romanian and not many people know of her outside my country of origin.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't even like that song.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would probably be a good idea to check under my avatar before asking stupid questions.
Honestly, would it have been that hard to just say "No I am Lithuanian" instead of the snarky comment?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, would it have been that hard to just say "No I am Lithuanian" instead of the snarky comment?
It would probably have been even easier to look under his avatar. Just saying.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the purpose of this thread anyway, share random music?

It would probably have been even easier to look under his avatar. Just saying.
Except he wanted to know if he was originally from Romania. Would have been better to not be rude :\

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't look rude? I'm obviously not the only one who thinks so if Chakra is saying something too

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not what I asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom