Israeli ESF site

Best answers
I'm thinking about opening an israeli ESF site. The site's purpose will be to bring more Israeli players to play ESF and of course a place to talk about ESF in hebrew, downloads etc...
But I need help... :cry:
Anyone who thinks that he can help with the site reply, send me an ICQ message (177235419) or an personal message.
I'll be happy if you'll be able to write suggestions.

Best answers
I'm with u I'm from Israel too and more ppl in Israel need to play this cool game. We also need to convince the guys in Game Freak to give us servers

Best answers
At last a reply!!!!
I'll be glad to talk to you about it
If you can find more ppl who want to help and talk to me throuth my ICQ (find it in my profile)
THANX FOR REPLYING :D !!!!

Best answers
hey!! dont i have a say in this?? (yes i know goku said it when he died... :))
i do 2 want to get a server....that can hold more than 2 ppl.... o_O so sure! ill be glad to help.
btw...read my location :)

Best answers
To KardeKNR: Sorry I thought it was also about ESF so I putted it here
To {-S-T-S-}: You were one of the first replying to any of my threads so I know your location!!!
Anyway thanks alot!!!

Put in the threads ideas how to start or call me on the ICQ

Best answers
moshe, i think i can build a site, and get a host for it. what do u say? it wont be that....ummm.....mooshka(how do u say it in english?). if u want....

Best answers
Yalla
Find me in the ICQ and we'll chat (I know a little html myself flash and photoshop/paintshop pro)

Best answers
spec, i can kick ur ass in esf anytime, anywhere!!! :D i know i cant....booo me....

Best answers
It would be great if we can get dedicated servers for out site because CS have lots of them

Best answers
1. Who did speak to me on the ICQ? Didn't recognize :laff:
2. How about Tripod as a host (20 megs free!!!)

Best answers
im from israel 2 and i realy like thies MOD i will be happy to kick some other ass(except of the computer)
:) :)

Best answers
moshe, i got a host with 50 megs free.....no banners and all that §hit :) just contact me on ICQ# 55911244
talk to me, and ill get the host, start building the site....no need for html cause i got a prog for building sites :)

Best answers
He I spoke with you too my ICQ number is 158546131. I'm not talking about server for the site that's not a problem... I'm talking about an ESF Game server for the site and we will be the admins (almost every CS clan has a private server)

Best answers
But as I already said I need help
So every israeli member PLEASE help!!!!
And maybe we will have our own CLAN :rolleyes:

Best answers
and you say there arent many israeli people on esf. isnt Israeli in a civilian war or something?

write something in your language...would be cool if you could! Hebrews is the most "beautiful" writing in the world but I think you cant typ it.

Best answers
Civilian war: NO!!!! But some arabs do try to blow up them selves with some Israelis!!!!
Hebrew: äðä îä ùøöéú!!! úäðä ;)
And by the way... Nice fan site!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom