Is Vegeta evil?

Best answers
Seems to me Vegeta's very clearly evil at first, and very clearly good after. You could debate where he changes, but he's certainly both.

** Maybe it was his taking to Sailor Moon that ultimately changed him - that gal's got good morals. :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by hfadragon
vegeta is evil and always will be evil. this is how i know this
1. Vegeta becomes Majin Vegeta and u can only be under babadis control if you have a black heart.
2. When Vegeta Self Destructs to try and kill buu. he asks piccolo if he will get his body back to fight goku and piccolo says no cuz goku was selfless all his life. and vegeta was selfish. thinking only of him in his quest for power.
Ah shut up you know nothing. Vegeta was good at the end, i think he probably started turning good at that bit where he was crippled by freeza and he told goku about there peoples pain, you know the crying bit? Then freeza killed him. Or the bit where he attempted to avenge trunks at the cell games?

But hfadragon, what you said is completely wrong, you dont turn majin if you have a black heart, you turn majin if your heart is not completely pure.
Vegeta at the time was basically good, but when he saw goku fight that creature thing he knew he was outmactched (ever so slightly) so he allowed himself to become majin. And even then when he should have been completely evil and underneath baibidi's control he blew himself up to save the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom