Is Vegeta evil?

Best answers
Vegeta is too evil he is blidned by his pride and still a bad guy. He let himself be controlled by Babidi just so he could fight with Goku and by that he set Buu free and killed almost all the people at the World martial arts tournament on purpose. Also he tried to kill Buu but couldnt and it was done in vain.:\ :cry:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wen vegeta and goku fighting final form of buu and they wish with the dragonballs they wish for every thing bak to normal after the tournament cept the trully bad ppl and vegeta gets wished bak so he therefore is a good guy!! but b4 he was evil and he changed in the series...he also says somehwere that his evil gave him strength.....and kakarott made him soft...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never saw past Cell, we need that episodes stil send but I think...

Veggie is good. K, he LOOKS evil but still is good. Just think of al the (mind)remarks he made. Like 'Yet again, he is my son' pride shines through it. And Bulma is smart enought not to love a Evil person. He fights for earth. He saves plp like gohan against frieza. He makes excuses for it but he does. :D

He is only Evil when obsessed with loserkillings again. Like that alien planet.

He is good but with a heck of a pride. Thats it I think.

Best answers
Originally posted by |3uU mAn
LEAVE BUU OUTA IT, HES A GOOD GUY, DID NOTHING WRONG (cept eat couple ppl... uh... couple cities full of ppl) ANYWAYS HE GOOD, MAKIN FRIENDS,(SATAN, DOGGIE) STUFF AND STUFF
ok the fat one you seem to be attached to is the good side of buu ok were talking about the stronger evil side of him

Best answers
Er, Akuma, I don't think Vegeta was the most powerful after Freiza (if the bit on planet Vegeta you're on about is in the Bardock movie), because if u remember, after the Saiyajin Saga, when everyone goes to planet Namek, everyone looks down on Vegeta as being weaker than them. Not only this, but several people beat on Vegeta when he's on planet Namek, and Kui made some kind of reference to having had beaten Vegeta in the past.

This implies to me yeah he was a badass, but there were lots of people stronger than him, including most of Freiza's men.

Sorry, I'm just being picky. You know how DBZ logic and continuity is, though. I.e. sucky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ssJ3:16_HellYeh
Er, Akuma, I don't think Vegeta was the most powerful after Freiza
i was talking about him in the past, in the bardock movie, the only one more powerfull from him then was freiza and !maybe! Vegetas father, but you dont see him on that movie

Edit: freizas men where weaker then Vegeta too, at that point, but they get better on the freiza saga

Best answers
hehe actually brolly was born in the SSJ form ( gold hair green eyes ) and came out of it after :D

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
hehe actually brolly was born in the SSJ form ( gold hair green eyes ) and came out of it after :D
/me scratches head

no that didnt happen or i forgot about it*damn pop ups*

Best answers

That's not true, i think it was movie 8: brolly, and there you see goku an brolly lying next too each other as a babies WITH BLACK HAIR..

so watch again!!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

no was not born ssj.....

goku kinda pissed him off when they were babies inside there (whats the wordd....) ermm Cubes o_O

and Brolli went ssj then

i think, i have not seen the brolli movies, this is from info i got froma friend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen these episodes yet. So do I wanna know this? Do I wanna hear it? NO, why am I still reading then? Hmm.... :/

Best answers
Vegeta Is Good...

He is just mega selfish, but he has children so he isnt bad and he is mad cuz Goku is stronger than vegeta

Best answers
brolly went SSJ if at all as a kid when vegeta SR tried to kill them for having and spawning a child with such high PL

Best answers
I know but.... the topic was so interesting!

SPOILERS with that attractive topic name i started reading the topic and then.. vegeta sacrifices him self for goku,bulma and trunks.. i just say HEY!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!! (i know its kind of my fault but anyway)

okey i could guess that he would sacrifice himself for them but i live in sweden and here we only have the books and they havent even turned ssj yet!!! they will in the nbext book!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
:S :S :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm it would really depend on what time frame ur looking at...

cause i mean if its pre frieza final fight then he would be conciderd evil...

but afterwards he becomes good..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning that the next thing will be a spoiler. It will spoil ya topic cause it might tell thing ya didn't wanna know cause ya episodes weren't there yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta is really a is member of the Sailor Moon Fan Club

And Goku Cross dresses:shocked:

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
Vegeta is really a is member of the Sailor Moon Fan Club

And Goku Cross dresses:shocked:
well that was a bit TOOOO much from the akiuma world

has being the third one made him insane;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom