is this a very creap way to kill ppl?

Best answers
Transform Killing. I do it all the time but in tight spots like when im surronded or ONE GUY WONT STOP PESTERING ME ARG!!11!!!! sometimes i do it everytime also... so is this cheap killing?

(sorry for the rough english i suck at typing) O_O

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
There's no right or wrong answer. Personally I avoid killing people who are transforming since I get more Ki when they're ascended, but people who do it out in the open can't really complain when someone nails them.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is something that requires debate and then it doesn't. In the show, the enemy would usually stare and wait for his opponent to transform. But in this game, there is no fear factor, and people won't hesistate to attack their ascending enemies.

I think there should be some sort of force field around someone, when there transforming. But, it's up to the ESF team to decide if this is a worthy addition.

Best answers
Well Pcjoe's dev said something about immunity the first time you transform.
Which means the one time transformers (Cell,Buu,Krillin) get a little bonus and shouldn't have a problem transforming.
But if your having trouble transforming, just keep fighting, because the higher your pl, the quicker the transformation time :)

Best answers
yeah you would need another debate basicaly trans killing is a stupid thing to whine about because there is an X button the one below the S button :p.....and for those who say you cant get away fast enough... jump and tele :fight:

Best answers
yeah pretty much but everyone on the server kicks me for doing that... I HATE THAT!!!!!!!1! ;( ;/ :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dont do it then i personally have great confidence in my skills so i always let the other person transform unless they pissed me off at one point

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont transkill exept if by accident and i dont transform exept i cant do anything in normal form i like fair fights :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a lot of cheap and what some would call lame things people do while playing ESF. For example, I was playing yesterday and everytime I would engage in adv melee with this one guy, he would quit and rejoin the server. How that's fun...I don't know.

I just try and do my best to avoid doing those things so people actually enjoy playing with me instead of getting pissed for being so cheap and quiting.

Anyways, about Joe's dev journal. He was saying that in 1.3 when the rest of the transformations are added. The first time you ascend to a new level, you will be invulnerable but also unable to stop the transformation. Any subsequent transformation after that, you will not be.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds great that way well enjoy the first transform into a new level

Best answers
no.. it's great the way it is now because they didnt put a descend button in there for nothing you know.

you just gotta watch your back when transforming or choose a character that wont descend when transforming.
like me hehe.. since a short while im using krillin and he's just really powerfull hehe.

Best answers
I think they should make a mini gohan shield around the transformer so that they get some protection but are not invulnerable

i mean in the show buu and babidi just stand there as goku goes ssj3 then he pummels buu

Vuk

Best answers
I think transkilling is wrong ,but i transkill the other guy only if we are in the middle of the fast and then he hits the z button.i hate that. so finish the fight or find some place and hide to transform.

Best answers
transkilling is wrong but why should I give the other person an advantage over me? In war I wouldnt let a person reload his gun just because its the right thing to do!!!
Personly I only transkill if Im the one losing the battle.

Best answers
In a war, i doubt they'd come back 20 minutes later and talk to eachother about it on a forum.

1. War is hell
2. ESF is a community not a warzone :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom