Is the Simpsons long past Overdue?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta wonder how long these guys can go. I mean, the new episodes, while they are still funny, just don't strike me as full of laughter as previous seasons did. And, the occasional clip show, just pisses me off. What does everyone else think?

This doesn't mean reply with "The s1mpsons pwnz you! It will never die!." I want to know what people really think.

Best answers
Truthfully, the simpsons have been around a long time, I still remember naked bart swinging on the clothes line...."He'll get tired after awhile." and yet he still kept going. Bart has been in the same grade for years on end, and frankly how many times can this kid get in trouble with out getting suspended/Expelled?

The simpsons are great...I have my fav few...but damnit the punch line died.... time for a new mature comedy cartoon!

Best answers
i cant remember what season is was exactly....but i think it was 11....it plain sucked! they had to INVITE NYSNC ON!!!!! WTF IS WIT DAT!? but after that...they got somewhat better....but nothin beats the Frank Grimes Ep and Hurricane Ep where Ned goes crazy :D those r THE BEST EPS IN THE WORLD!

"Calm down Nediliyedilyedily.....its not there fault shotilyidilydidly.....the tried there best hostilidydidilyidly....AH HELL DING DAMN DIDLY CRAP! CANT YOU PEOPLE DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!"

MUAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!! OLD SCHOOL SIMPSONS pwn j00!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think that the simpsons get funnier every year. When I compare the old ones to the new ones, I think: Man, these old ones suck compared to the new ones, their way better.

I think that the simpsons will continue to get funnier as the years go on, and that they will keep going for a while yet.

Best answers

d00d......smack urself for me.....cuz u REALLY need a beatin..

that was just pointless.....they CLEARLY are starting to run outta ideas.....so like seaon 4-9 were the best and YOU KNOW IT!

Best answers
YES THEY FAWKING ARE!!
OMG DID YOU SEE THAT LAST HALLOWEEN EPISODE WHERE THEY IMATATE HARRY POTTER! OMFG IT WAS HELERIOUS BART MADE A TOAD MUTANT OR SOMETHING IT WAS FUNNY OMG!!!
Threre are some episodes that are funny some just dont make sense. But i dont care ill watch it anyways cause i know sooner or later theere will be a even funnier one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love the simpsons, since the 1st to the newest episode, theres never been a bad one, i watch 1hr 30mins of it aday :D fav epi is the one when the school goes on strike, reason is, that it shows liza and bart at there best!;D

Best answers
the s1mpsons pwnz you!!! it will never die!

errr...i mean...

yea simpsons and southpark...my 2 favorite shows of all time....

i think in general simpsons has gone maybe a little downhill.....but it still is one of the funniest shows on tv and i still get EXTREMELY pissed off when ffuuckin baseball is on ;(

lol and duece...i remember that episode....haha it was pretty damn funny.....

with "slithers" lol

Best answers
OMFG!! WITH SLITHERS I JUST REMEMBERD THAT PART!!
Remember when burns(some magiciandude) died. "Slithers" Started swolowing his body omfgthat was funny cause he kept stopping to like do that cry thing it was funny.

Im remembering another hallowwen episode where there was an evil krusty doll. Like it had a cord in the back like those other dolls. It was about to kill homer but the cord ran out and he couldnt reach the cord so he couldnt pull it so he turned around and pointed at it and homer pulled it for him. OMG!! hahhaha
No bear and no tv make homer go something something...
Go Crazy?
DONT MIND IF I DO!!
*Bunch of weird taunts*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The simpsons are funny. That's why they have been on for 13 seasons. But I would say relatively, the first season wasn't as good as the rest. And some of the most recent ones left me thinking, "I think they don't have very many ideas left."

I love the simpsons, they are my favorite show and all. But it's hard to keep going after 13 seasons.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL I love the simpsons I meen I watch them at supper nad at 7:30 at night lol and I laugh so much. King of the Hil lrocks too. I meen there Texas! TEXAS LOL and there so stupid lol its funny ****

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's one thing I don't agree with you on. I do not enjoy, in any way, shape or form, King of the Hill.

But to each his own.

Best answers
hmm i'm guessing you americans are way ahead of us with the episodes huh? the newest one that was on here was the one were there is some heatwave and i think homer, lenny, karl and others start helping everyone and the police have nothing to do then. where are you guys up to? is that one close?

Best answers
THE AMAZING 2 HEADED RABBIT....BORN WITH 1 HEAD!!!! CLASSIC EPISODE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom