Is the KI Blob Frenzy not really unique?

Do you Agree

• It is not Unique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is Unique

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Like any good person who has seen too many DBZ episodes from not having much of a life I have come up with this idea.

Vegeta has the Ki blob frenzy attack and many people associate it with him as one of his signature moves. But the reality is that this move is a typical move that is used by every characher in DBZ. It is the situation that they are in that brings this move out.
Put simply, when the show wants to add some dramatic affect and show that someone SHOULD be killed, but there not. This move is always used. Examples-

Goku VS Cell- At the Cell games towards of Goku's match vs cell he used something similair where he shot a massive amount of KI blobs

Piccolo VS Freiza- When Piccolo is trying to kill Freiza he too attempts to kill Freiza by this method. Of course it is to no help.

Gohan VS Freiza- When Gohan lost his temper and laid the can of Whool-arse on Freiza the same thing happened.

Freiza VS SSJ Goku- When the show was trying to awe us in Goku's new power Freiza used this move on him.

Vegeta VS Gohan- In the first saga Vegeta tries to kill Gohan by using this.

I could go on forever by telling many of the examples of this. The other fact is that Vegeta is the guy who in DBZ tends to always be getting his face smashed in a lot of cases. Because of this he is the one who is seen doing a lot of the wicked fast Kiblobing at the bad guy who of course emerges unscathed *DRAMATIC MUSIC*!!.
My belief is that with the new movement for the KI blob system its hard to hit a person and I don't think this move either adds to his arsenal, much less is a unique move.

Crits? Comments?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I also think that a lot more characters should have it. But, oh well... the ESF team makes the decisions around here.

Best answers
i think everyone in the game should be able to manipulate ki as they please..

unless its an actual signature move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ki blob should be changed to holding right click.. it should shoot much faster thoe, but would take up more ki the longer it is being held... so you hold it at first, takes off the normal amount, the longer you hold it drains faster, but youre still able to do the renzoku

Best answers
Vegeta did it all the time when he was pissed off...
And by having the renzoku, his kiblobs dont go in a straight line (lclick kiblast is rclick for others but reduced speed) and the renzoku beams go in a parabolic line as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive always thought there was no point to adding this kind of renzoku to vegeta what i would think would be cool would be the attack vegeta used on frieza where a kisphere forms around him and he shoots kiblast in every direction. the renzoku he currently has is way less effective than the amount of kiblasts you can get out if you hold the right mouse button

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, firstly, if they tweak the renzoku, and it comes out good, they need to keep it exclusive to vegeta in my opinion, becuase he really doesn't have anything special anyways. I think the reason why everyone associates the renzoku with Vegeta, is becuase vegeta is the most passionate. Vegeta is known for being the overall angry character in the anime, so when he releases that anger, its one of a kind. Either way, vegeta only has a generic beam, and the gallit gun, other than the renzoku in his normal state. He's great in SSJ, but it's so very hard to transform with him, due to his PL loss (allthough it's gotten easier since the update).

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
ive always thought there was no point to adding this kind of renzoku to vegeta what i would think would be cool would be the attack vegeta used on frieza where a kisphere forms around him and he shoots kiblast in every direction. the renzoku he currently has is way less effective than the amount of kiblasts you can get out if you hold the right mouse button
He didn't shoot it in every direction. He carefully placed every ball to hit freezer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he found that he wasnt able to hit frieza when he focused them so he blasted them out in every direction eventually getting himself punched to the ground

Best answers
Well if the teem is going to fix the renuzoken 1 i have TONS of ideas how to fix it and keep balanced
Any way I WANT TO KNOW HOW WILL THE TEEM FIX THE RENUZOKEN!!!????

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from the dragonball z ive seen, and the manga i own, renzoku wasnt unique, and it is fired in a much straighter line, i mean, its almost like machine gun fire, every 1 knows the shortest distance between 2 objects is a straight line, so its easy to asume that vegeta wud too, the whole point of it is that it shoots rapidly, it keeps presure on the opponent and it gives constant buliding up damage. Imo renzoku currently is horrid, it should be much more like piccolo's scattershot, but faster and more accurate, NO CHARGE time, i never saw vegeta gather ki before a renzoku, sorry but thats the part that annoys me the most.

This is what renzoku should look like.... imo (its jap, so read right to left):

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, charging it up is really annoying. It's what stops the move from being effective. Right now, it's not effective at all for a few reasons. Your enemy will recover quicker than you can even charge to minimum on most occasions. It takes way too much ki for 6 balls. The new trajectory makes it almost impossible to hit your target now unless you're at a perfect distance, and they're near a wall or ground. Ugh, the only reason I complain about it so much, is becuase i constantly use vegeta when I play, and I'm always tempted to use the move out of principle :/ .

nZ

Best answers
I always thought the rezoku should be a rapid fire of generic beams not ki balls :S as thats what it shows in the animes and i also think the rezoku takes far too long to charge up right now .if it charged up quicker and looked like beams then tht would make it a unique move. (and effective :S)

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
no he found that he wasnt able to hit frieza when he focused them so he blasted them out in every direction eventually getting himself punched to the ground
Excuse me sir, don't correct me. I have the damn episode right here, and I just finished watching it to confirm it. Piccolo also said "Vegeta is carefully placing every shot, and still missing." Probably didn't say it in crap english, but it said it in original great japanese.

Best answers
sorry ssj shin carl but DaRkOwNs is right.....

:p

Best answers
NO HE ISENT!!!! Vegeta was placing every shot cearfuly but frezza just teleported away all the time
Dumb... :p People think there so smart.. if you wouldef watched the episodes you know but.... 2 things posible 1 you dint wathc it 2 your erm dumb and dint get the point of wath was hapening...

Best answers
It mayhap be a normal move, but Vegeta mastered it, i dont know exactly which episode it was i recon vs Cell, but from abvoe and below he smacked down ki-blobs at the person controlling them with his energy, and i have not seen anyone do that besides piccolo and Vegeta

Best answers
I think rensoku is used a lot by vegeta and it suits him, plus he needs it becuase he needs to be a more unique character in esf...i think it should look like the pic davidskiwan posted, that would be more like how vegeta usually does it in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone should have the normal ki blobs that everyone BUT Vegeta has. But maybe fire them at different rates, with Vegeta and Piccolo's being the fasted since they seem to have done it the best.

Best answers
it would be an even more cool move, if the kiblobs just continued to fire, until you ran put of ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom