Is teleporting lame?

Best answers
I dont mind a teleport spammer, I'll get him in time. But what i realy hate is block spammers. You can spot then out easly, If you swoop at them they"ll hold block till forever REALY a pain in the ass :\

Best answers
No that's the point when you change up a attack they can ,al of the sudden, use melee. But when you try the ficht them with melee there blocking. ALL THE ****ING TIME DAMNIT

Best answers
Ive seriously never seen anyone say you suc cause you teleport.

Best answers
Neither have i but hey you have some pretty big n00bs out there that flame over anything.

Best answers
I don't use teleport as much I guess, even though I use it a lot... When im fighting with my leader [Groovy] on his server I get about 110-150 ping, which is outstanding for me living in america and he living in the UK, but thats beside the point. I mainly use it when I aviod his incoming swoop, or like if he gets in back of me I zanzoken up then swoop around and try to get in back of him... and I do some other funky things with zanzoken... I think that i've only been called tele spammer once and I was zanzokening a lot less than that.

Question, I am not sure but now that I think about it I don't think im using the correct term when I say zanzoken, cause I would have to leave my image behind when I do it right?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ the only thing i REALLY hate is when i am using teleport its draining ki very fast.. cuz you teleport very mutch when you are a skilled player.. so i do block + kick so i can recharge.. this isnt block spamming cuz i really need ki to fight. but i LovE SSJ!! my ki is enough to do a good battle and a long battle ( depends on players )...

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
:\ the only thing i REALLY hate is when i am using teleport its draining ki very fast.. cuz you teleport very mutch when you are a skilled player.. so i do block + kick so i can recharge.. this isnt block spamming cuz i really need ki to fight. but i LovE SSJ!! my ki is enough to do a good battle and a long battle ( depends on players )...
Finaly someone broth this up, TELEPORT USESS TO MUCH GODDAMN KI ;( its pissing the hell out of me, I can't have a good melee fight cuz i use teleport (to) much. I guess i'm good :p

Best answers
I like the Teleport, becuse if you are attacked and you want to leave there fast you can use it really quickly and hopefully good.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah. i like the teleport very mutch.. but you really need to use your teleport in melee, and your ki goes down very fast when in melee, and i dont know if i got the time to check my Ki bar all the time and watch on the enemy

Best answers
Yeah, the game is fast so you dont have time to check your Ki AND fight a good melee fight so, what always happens to me:

I tele-swoop to a guy and beat the lifing daylight out of him. Then you wanna tele-swoop again but noooooo Ki is all gone so you power-up and HEY there's your guy again but now the wheel is turned and he's kicking your ass.

its crappy and have you EVER seen them power up in the serie??? didn't think so :\.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
nop.. but still. its need to be balanced in the game.. and thats why i love to be a ssj.. i got ENOUGH ki then to win a battle.. ( or lose. depends on my enemy ) so my KI is enough to swoop.. + very mutch teleport.. and when i load my ki.. it goes pretty fast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was called...

beam whore (good while)
teleport whore (hardly)
melee whore (yep... alot)
even ki ball whore (to much to even count)

I also stopped caring. :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
? can i ask what you mean darkling?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah.. I fixed it.. it messed up.. I know why... let me not tell why. ;) believe me its better

Best answers
Yeah i know i saw that before :\ not nice to steal a good quote.

Best answers
the only time i find teleporting lame is when ssj goku does the kamehameha and teleports in my face and blows himself up, that can get really irritating, but i dont complain about it in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use teleport when im trying to get away from melee.. or when someone shoots a disc or beam... or something at me.... I teleport once or twice... to get away from the big BOOOOM... once if its melee...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not gonna read previous posts. Just answering the question:

No, it isn't and if you think it is, you're a dumb newb, read the manual and learn how to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom