Is SSJ4 A real stage???

Best answers
Hey guys, do you guys think SSJ4 is a real stage? cause i dont class it as one, cause Akira didnt make it

From Guru-San

p.s. Also, do you like GT?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ what do u mean??? of caurse ssj4 is a real stage.. goku and vegeta reach it in dbgt and then they fuse to gogeta ssj4

By The Way... how's my new sig? nice huh?

Retired
Best answers
i think it is...but i like DBZ more than DBGT. i like Transformations Goku and vegeta cant switch back to their normal not fury guys. BTW your sig is too big dudeman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4 is a real stage, its just not Dbz, its dbgt lol

and yea dudeman that sigs too big

Best answers
GT Isnt any good, its made by some bum, so in therey SSJ4 is no use

From Guru-San

Nice Sig

Best answers
Looks like u have sparked an argument! I did a post like this before and got a reply from chimpbot and he said that he thought ssj4 was taking the SSJ Concept far. I agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its really odd ssj lvls...

i mean FROM THE START

Dragon Ball

No ssj, goku finds out abit about himself and stuff

Dragon Ball Z - Sayain Saga

Goku finds out loads of stuff

Dragon Ball Z - Namek Saga

just alot of pissing about...

Dragon Ball Z - Freaza Saga

OMG OMG OMG A SSJ!!! OMG THATS SO WONDERFULL WOW ITS COOL LOOK LOOK LOOK HES THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO IT WOW WOW!!!

Dragon Ball Z - The rest of it :S

ohh look Vegetas ssj... so is gohan..and trunks... and goten... and furture trunks.... yea... great o_O

Dragon Ball GT

sod the story line, lets just make every act like kids then stuff in anouther ssj lvl yea?

Final Flash

F
SSJ4 is real stage,But why are they pink that is so lame!

Retired
Best answers
i think its cooll that everybody went SSJ. they just took it too far with 4 levels. and i wish the humans had a super level aswel ;)

Best answers
Yeh that would be kool, i think that the stage more than 4 are very good, they look kinda bad too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 in my eyes is sort of a primal stage, reverting to when the Saiya-Jin was its most powerful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So did i. I cant wait till they update DBZ on CN here in the states. I wanna see a SSJ3 in action.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
Hey guys, do you guys think SSJ4 is a real stage? cause i dont class it as one, cause Akira didnt make it

From Guru-San

p.s. Also, do you like GT?

no its fake they put a fake stage in the show :S

some peopel are so smart o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw SSJ3 goku fight ******* (censord so its not a spolier for ppl whos not seen it :p) and it was coooool my fav lvl.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
i saw SSJ3 goku fight ******* (censord so its not a spolier for ppl whos not seen it :p) and it was coooool my fav lvl.
o plz get over it wtf does it say:S

Best answers
SSj4 is a real stage, there is no other physical appearance that they could give with the original ssj forms, theres:

regular (changed hair, green eyes)
ultra (big with hair long..but slow as heck)
x2 (slightly bigger muscle wise, compared to ssj1, changed hair but still about same height)
x3 (long hair, so long you could step on it while walking..almost.. head shape changes to give a more "menacing look". in the japanese version the voice doesnt change, but in the american version it does... weird.....)

I already saw it in english, the tapes are up to the episode when buu uses the genocide attack and ************ (i dont want to be a punk and tell you..but your jaw is gonna hit the floor when you see it.. lets just say.... a hole-in-million... if you didnt get it then im sorry for you)

goku did ssj3 a loooooong time ago tape wise, hes back with pre-mystic gohan :)

if you watch the japanese episodes you will see the heck this mystic crap everyone is talking about, is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dgbt is *** its not even really dragon ball , its boring bargae and no ssj4 isnt a real stage its a cheap excuse for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom