Is it possible to fix the game from freezing when goku does the spiritbomb?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everytime i enter a game somebody uses a spirit bomb... is there a patch or SOMETHING at all i can do to make it so goku CAN use the spiritbomb?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm what does that have to do with the game freezing?

Best answers
Well I have a gf4ti and I have never had it freeze...and its kinda a crappy comp...but I could be wrong....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using "Software" for your engine? You can check in the Video menu of the Half-Life or any of its mods. If you are, switch it to OpenGL or Direct3D. If you're using some crappy Intel Graphics Controller, it probably won't let you run OpenGL. Use Direct3D then, its not as pretty and is a bit slower, but it gets the job done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the front page its listed as a bug but a lot of people arentr having this bug..... ?

Best answers
I don't but other people that i know have the same problem so I think it is a bug or something (look at the Beta 1 in the forum main window)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In basic terms
You run in software mode = Crash With swooping, Spirit bomb, and transforming
Your PC sucks = Crash

If you have a decent pc and your NOT running in software mode it should work.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well on my pc esf never crashed :D i even
do a spiritbomb blockstruggle(ONLY WITH FRIENDS!!!)

so i throw 1...then he blocks and after a few secs he throws it back..then i throw a new one vs the old one ..thats cool then you have 3 strong spiritbombs...then an other friend of mine tries to block em with FF (pl 18 mil)

mega cool :)

Best answers
ok, confirmation on the whole spirit bomb crashing thing...
hehe, i went ahead and decided to test out the whole thing and...
lemme just say i hav a very nice pc running with a gforce4 ti4200 128MB agp...i always use opengl and never hav problems. so i decided to test out software res at 1280x960. not only was it half screened vertically but it was only in shades of purple and green. even though i was frightened, i decided to play goku and do a spirit bomb, sure enough it goes 'the rivers the treesCRASH' so having said that, never ever use software mode, and if ur comp cant run anything but software mode, go out and buy a new graphics card. jesus :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom