✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a fan page.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This mod won't be released before 2050.

I admit I gave up on checking this website often, as it takes ages to complete but I will still play the game when it comes out in 2090 or something.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about!?
Nobody will get to play ESF because we're all gonna die next year. :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's going to be mother****ing 2012. That means aliens, Mayans, pyramids, the rapture, the Apocalypse, Ragnarok, ice age, the perfect storm, planet X and Cthulu all in the same mother****ing year! Goddamn, son!

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well actually...many people think we are gonna experience another Super-Storm like we had in 1859 but worse! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859.

If that is true then we wont be playing ESF:Final or anything which has electricity running through it really! We'd be back in the dark ages, no cars (all ECUs fried), everything electrical dead, no computers, no toaster, no oven, all power plants dead so no electrics full stop lol. We gonna have to hunt our own food again and ****....
http://reinep.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/breaking-news-nasa-issues-warning-of-solar-superstorm-2012-one-billion-could-die/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's going to be mother****ing 2012. That means aliens, Mayans, pyramids, the rapture, the Apocalypse, Ragnarok, ice age, the perfect storm, planet X and Cthulu all in the same mother****ing year! Goddamn, son!
As a person of Mayan heritage, I call bull**** on this. The Mayan "End of the Age of Man" Leauge has withheld our support from the coming apocalypse and has infact called for a general strike for the following reasons:

• We will not support global actions until the global community accepts the fact that the Mayan Empire is not located in parts of Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. It is a soverign nation with three leeches that call themselves countries.
  • There is an apalling lack of corn based meals at the Apocalypse™
  • Hearts of warriors from all conflicts dating from the Mayan Golden Age were not sacrificed to the appropriate dieties.
  • Y2K recieved waaaaaaaay more attention than our calendar bug even though ours is not only more accurate, but is made using massive stone structures that will outlive your puny civilizations.
  • Stunning lack of health and dental benefits during cataclysmic, extinction level events, because the rest of the nation pays 25% of their benefits on every pay. The fact that we were asked to raise our contribution from 6% to 12% is something my lawyers tell me I'm legally bound to mention.

If Cthulu wants us to pull our end of the bargain, he needs to pony up some support and agitate the deep ones to demonstrate throughout the pacific rim and new england.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a person of Mayan heritage, I call bull**** on this. The Mayan "End of the Age of Man" Leauge has withheld our support from the coming apocalypse and has infact called for a general strike for the following reasons:
  • We will not support global actions until the global community accepts the fact that the Mayan Empire is not located in parts of Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. It is a soverign nation with three leeches that call themselves countries.
  • There is an apalling lack of corn based meals at the Apocalypse™
  • Hearts of warriors from all conflicts dating from the Mayan Golden Age were not sacrificed to the appropriate dieties.
  • Y2K recieved waaaaaaaay more attention than our calendar bug even though ours is not only more accurate, but is made using massive stone structures that will outlive your puny civilizations.
  • Stunning lack of health and dental benefits during cataclysmic, extinction level events, because the rest of the nation pays 25% of their benefits on every pay. The fact that we were asked to raise our contribution from 6% to 12% is something my lawyers tell me I'm legally bound to mention.
If Cthulu wants us to pull our end of the bargain, he needs to pony up some support and agitate the deep ones to demonstrate throughout the pacific rim and new england.
Shun the non-believer.

Shuuuuuunnnnn.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to need you to warn yourself for racism. A friend of a friend is distraught and furious over that comment. This person doesn't really exist, but if he did, I imagine that's how he'd feel.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to need you to warn yourself for racism. A friend of a friend is distraught and furious over that comment. This person doesn't really exist, but if he did, I imagine that's how he'd feel.
DiebytheSword gets an :warning:infraction:warning: for insulting Cucumba's race. Wait a sec . . . you do realize the last time Yucatan had a huge bash all the dinosaurs died . . . don't mess with the power of the fading Mayan empire!

(Now that we've had our fun and horribly derailed the topic, I'm gonna stop :p)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Derailed? What are we supposed to talk about in this thread? Resurrection rituals? :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is dead. I shot it. And now I'm going down to Black Mesa's fixit shop. To "fix" Black Mesa. *plays Andy Griffith theme music as Karrde walks out of the topic*

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Yup, I'm 100% sure it's dead because they didn't show a new potw this monday. :(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom