Irritating things in ESF

Best answers
i'm going to be as short as possible:
1. when characters walk, their feet don't move along the ground, so they look like they're sliding.
2. terrain textures are heavy lo-res, (best seen in the walljump movie), so you always thing that ground is a bit further.
3. why doesn't freeza let go of the disc when i pommel his ass into the ground??!!
4. in powerstruggles, the beams don't move toward the player which is losing, but stand in one place, and when one player wins, the other beam breaks up. Why?
5. You should be standing still when firing beams, so they don't look like, I dunno, letter L wher u're falling.
6. the beams sould auto-straighten up (if possible in the situation) when entering a powerstruggle.

That's all from me for now. I'm not spitting on your work so far, only giving a friendly advice.

Best answers
1. I can't remember why, but there is a reason for this...look through the search button because I know there was a thread on it
2. It's the HL engine, what do you expect?
4. This has never happened to me, in a ps the heads of the beams are what you should follow, and since the beams are not always fired at straight angles, they do not always detonate when they hit the opposing person, they detonate when they hit something...anything.
5. Don't know what you're saying here
6. Again this is the HL engine...I don't even think that its possible to have an "auto-straighten"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beams origionally followed a straight path when in a PS, but that is a feature so that way sometimes the beam doesnt explode in your face when your about to turn the tide in a ps.

If your lucky, it wizes by your face. If you arent, it will hit you or a wall behind you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. fly or ignore this
2. make your own maps which look better
3. because we wanted so ... it never happend in DBZ so we can do it as we this it's the best
4. because you didn't use search button ... if both players want to make a straight PS, it works ... it one shoots from the side it shouldN'T work and it doesn't work ... if you aren't able to aim to your enemy and he not to you, it shouldn't hit one of you
5. already changed back to B1 style ... it was just for beamjumps
6. back to point 4

this thread shouldn't be in suggestions, because you asked something and suggested something (except point 6)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they sound okay...But most is not possible...

It would be cool if your beam still goes when you beat a power struggle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom