International week of the n00b

vt

V
Next week is the international week of the n00b

there will be celebrations abroud

post your thoughts on the spectacle here!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cmon when you get 1 posts your not a noob anymore so who care?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will Be here to laff at the n00bs who ask when will the ESF Beta1 be released!

BrunO

Best answers
I'm a n00b at special ops........... damn it's a hard game........... hûh right this is the esf forum.............. haven't played the game for a while............. guess I'm n00b when playing again...... :D.............lifes hard

Best answers
...i got special Ops...err well anyway i think everyone should stop making fun of us n0???...i mean ugg umm ...Burn them all!!

Best answers
see my N00bVille post in the off-topic board...and you will see this is not ridiculous

Best answers
-this is a joke- hey guys umm when is the NEW VERSION OF ESF COMING OUT! :D . can i bring pizzas and viruses?DOH I MEAN um ummm WATER yeah thats it water :D :p

Retired
Best answers
lol what kinda virusses you carying?? aids and **** like that? thought so ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know it was that funny to joke about aids...

But I'm getting off of the subject.

Hurray for noobs.

Best answers
I Have 3 toes....umm..sorry wrong place.. like ducks...My duck is yellow..and..oops..wrong place again "Runs back to Duck convention"

Best answers
Everyone read my profile!!!!!!!Click me.... ..anyway i think you should release lots of new screenshots pics..list alot of new features that will be in the next ESF ....List features that you want/Might be in the next ESF and compare pics ...(Like the first pic of vegeta and goku then..and vegeta and goku now..)or the best release ESF....:)

Best answers
ummmmmm yeah ok thats it.....Ducks.......Ducks.....MEOW IM A DUCK!!!!.... :D neahhhhhhhhhhh muahahahahah *twitch* *twitch* DAMN DUCKS *TWITCH* neahhhhh :talk: ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UltimateZero
ummmmmm yeah ok thats it.....Ducks.......Ducks.....MEOW IM A DUCK!!!!.... :D neahhhhhhhhhhh muahahahahah *twitch* *twitch* DAMN DUCKS *TWITCH* neahhhhh :talk: ;)
o_o ermmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom