Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that may have something to do with your severe mental retardation. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's how they teach you to speed read, only look at the 1st and last letters of a word.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read easily through alea's but when phat did it after spelling correctly it kind of through me off for a second.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
ha I ese oyu sotle ti form SL, Ganm sotle ti form oyu.... Aela sotle ti form Gnam
LOL
I cant read that :\ . Yes thats | |\| + 3 |2 3 5 + | |\| 9.... good find Alea.. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason you cant read Revitalized Prince is because he did it wrong -_-.

ha I see you sotle it form SL, Gamn sotle it form you.... Aela sotle it form Gamn
LOL

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta_Rulz
Please stop posting useless things not pertaining to the thread subject at all, and also please from refrain from posting twice or more ina row, use the edit button if necessary, and those kid of posts should be dealt with in a PM, I am asking you to stop the double posting for now, in the future leniency won't be an option for me.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
ha I ese oyu sotle ti form SL, Ganm sotle ti form oyu.... Aela sotle ti form Gnam
LOL
You missed a rule from the research: The first and last letters MUST be in the correct position for easy reading, otherwise it is like trying to solve a puzzle, which takes forever to do with several words.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I tried reading it again and... it was easy. For some reason, the first time I tried reading it, it was kinda hard. I guess my Latin class is brainwashing me. :scared:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your big into another language you begin to read things differently. French and english I know both put adjectives first instead of after. It all depends on how you look at things so in actuallity it could be because of your latin class.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You missed a rule from the research: The first and last letters MUST be in the correct position for easy reading, otherwise it is like trying to solve a puzzle, which takes forever to do with several words.
Oops. I'm sure you can read it tho. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I didn't get it from SL or anyone here, but yes Alea did take it from my profile.

Best answers
I R teh sux in French and it seems my French teacher is always missing from class for some reason....wtf h4x?!

Anyway,I read through that like a knife through butter,too easy to read I might say....we might need more harder words to make this challenging

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is interesting. I'm always yelling at my brothers though because they often will read the first two letters and then make a guess...

Even though it is interesting, I can be a bit of an English buff at times and I cannot stand seeing words spelled incorrectly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's really interesting for some reason, lol.
Now everyone's gonna be talkin' like that. :p
I don't think it works good with big words though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom