Instant transmission

Best answers
I looked this topic up and it has been mentioned, but this is a better idea of how it could be used. Some people suggested that goku would be able to look around like in spectator mode and then teleport to that spot. THIS WOULD BE SPAMMED THOUGH!!!
if vegeta was about to shoot final flash at you and you dissapeared, appeared behind him and melee'd him, that would be extremely cheap. So I figured, what if in "teleport camera" the camera goes quite slow, and also when lookin around, goku would be sittin there with his two fingers on his forehead. now think of the vegeta vs. goku situation, if goku couldnt get behind vegeta in time with the teleport camera, vegeta could still blow his head off.

(Srry if this idea was mentioned, i only looked for like 5mins)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only real way to do this is if Goku teleports within 30 feet of another player, since he senses their energy to do it. But in the gameworld it would have to be random, and limited to once every 10 seconds.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well.. i can teleport faster then the instant teleporter. i think the teleport is fast and good enough. :D
so i dont think its needed.. only to instant teleport away to dodge a beam that has a high explosion range

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
The only real way to do this is if Goku teleports within 30 feet of another player, since he senses their energy to do it. But in the gameworld it would have to be random, and limited to once every 10 seconds.

10 secs?? make it 1 minute thats better so it cant be used over and over, else it would make the game boring and also let it have a power up time of 3 secs like goku always does, maybe a targeting system just like melee and then u can teleport to him

Best answers
-Or

You use the Instant Transmission and where your facing you will go that way as far as you can go. Untill you hit someone or something. Like if your clear across the map and there is nothing in your way and you can see the other side, teleport and you will be over on the other side. Exept if there is something in the way then you would run into that obstacle. But drains nearly all of your PL, just enough to fly for a while.

Retired
Best answers
Well at the moment goku is the only one who can teleport while charging an attack (if he's ssj) so I thought that was how they included instant transmission.

Best answers
Thats just a teleport while holding an attack, instant transmission is for farther distances across a map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be hard for a good idea of instant transmission too be made

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no goku can only IT to people not places

in the show he always had to find someones ki then tele to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom