Instant Transmission?

Best answers
hey is there going to be Instant Transmission for goku? that would be cool to let goku teleport fat away for a high amount of KI.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

He can teleport with beams. That's all he's got with regards to instant transmission.

Best answers
yeah but that is boring why cant he teleport and attack melee.

Best answers
I want goku to teleport and kamehameha right infront of enemy's face without getting hurt. That is what he did on the DBZ series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son Goku said:
yeah but that is boring why cant he teleport and attack melee.
He can. Everyone can. Hold right-click and teleport into someone. You will hit them.

DracoHeart said:
I want goku to teleport and kamehameha right infront of enemy's face without getting hurt. That is what he did on the DBZ series.
The game cannot be 100% true to the show or it would be unbalanced.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what I don't like is how beams that you show could hurt you. We've all seen it in the show how they blast the ground or guys near the ground and don't get hurt. Or the blast them from point blank and get annhilated, so why couldn't they add that?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant Transmission has been suggested hundreds of times. Unless you can come up with a new balanced way to implement it that hasn't been suggested before, you will never see it in ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would suck anyway, goku has already one of the most attacks.

Best answers
why not make it so that when goku turns ssj, his regular teleport is turned into instant transmission. however, to make it balanced, it would cost twice as much ki, and have a small cool down at the end (a period where after the teleport, goku cant move for 2-3 seconds) but he would go twice-3 times as far as usual, and you could use it with the kamehameha?

Best answers
wut? do realize wut would happen if they put instant transmission in and hed be able to tele that far? goku would be in my opinion the most unbeatable character on they had that in. especially in the hands of a good player hed be damn near unstoppable that would **** up all the balancing hed be able to chare up a kame do instant transmission then shoot it witout anyone knoing where he went then it would be too late especially since he can go ssj3 sounds good but bad idea i say leave it out

Best answers
In my opinion, instead of stacking up Goku, I think they should make Mystic Gohan crazily unbalanced because in DBZ, he is stronger than SSJ3 Goku but weaker than Vegetto so... >_>
Although that ruins the game

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Instant Transmission has been suggested hundreds of times. Unless you can come up with a new balanced way to implement it that hasn't been suggested before, you will never see it in ESF.
Yes, its been suggested dozens of times, and I dont think its an idea that sits well with the team.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom