Instant Transmission Plugin!!!

Does Instant Transmission Pwn?

• Hell yeah i'd Do What Goku did To Cell!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah Sorta But Its Cheating!

• Only A Little Since You Can Get Shot From The Back

• NO WAY WHO WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

• Total voters
Best answers
:devgrin: i dont give a damn im only a kid....i am only 11 so i dont need a job i get my own allowance....why dont u go get one!

Best answers
Because im only a kid and i dont need a job and im 14 and i get allowence. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3
um u wont get kicked idiot..... its a plugin the Server must have in order for it to work.... have u been reading... i think not. neways u need adminmod and metamod and the go dl the Tele plugin for Adminmod! so only if the server host have this plugin it will work. its not a hack or nothin its a plugin so technicly its not cheating...
wow man, i was just saying. take a lil vacation like i am right now, that sure helps

p.s. I leave today and its a 9 hour ride with the car so ill be back in the evening to play esf untill i DIE (or fall asleep:scared: )

i am leaving now. ill be on its best home at 5 o clock
cu

Best answers
little mistake
i am just home and its later then i tought but what the hell, i am home and esf is in my grip

Best answers
Yep nice spam i should be more like you more often. Going off topic disscussing my life to everyone. Im no mod or admin im just posting this to be like you...... mabe i should double post. ;)

Best answers
what the ****! There is 9 hours between the post for crying out loud!!! If thats a spam what isnt???!!!!

Best answers
You acually look at the time? man i just woke up and my internet stuffed up for 1 whole day. So ive got sugar loads of topic's to answer.

Best answers
i dont care, its not the same time in the whole world you know!!!
I live in belgium and when its day here, its night in Australia.
and
You dont need to answer all the topic's, many have been answered for you.

Best answers
Lol ok my ultima online game is stuffed up..... its too early in the morning to do anything else. So i just go in the forums. And you just gave me a reason to post this lol. Thanks for wasting my time cause it early. :laff:

Best answers
may i ask what your ultima online game is???

I am the one wasting my time over here. I just got back from a 9 hour ride and i am chatting on a forum. how nerdish can your live be?o_O

Best answers
This is definitaley out of control and not even near topic...vote we close...all in favor...

Best answers
Ultima Online is like a MMRPG (Massive Multiplayer Role Playing Game). Like FFXI or Dark Age Of Camalot or Runescape.

(runescape sux!!!!)

Mog

Best answers
ffxii is going to be a mmorpg? you mean ffxi rite? o_O
i havent played ffxi but i doubt its as good as the other ff's, i think ff should stay as a regular rpg
ff1-10 and all the other ff's rule (specialy 6 :] )

back on topic: dmz used to have instant translocation (dmz1.0 i think), altho not many people used it...
it was really annoying on levels such as the fort map...
ppl used to set it to where the enemy dragonballs were, get the dragonballs, take them back to their base, then just use teleport to instantly get back to the enemy dragonballs inside the enemy's base.

i hope esf doesnt make something like this! :\

Best answers
ive witnessed the instant transmission plugin (pretty g ay) if u ask me. but what melee script? i never heard of that... can u give me a url to that topic or somethin i wanna see how cheap it is :tired:

Best answers
yea i read it looks all bogus. i would never cheat i just wanted to look at it. seen it sounds straight cheating so ... thnx

Best answers
a.) im no mod but id be quiet b4 i get in trouble

b.) im plugin is pretty arse if you ask me, knowing that theres losers everywhere( theres a bad apple in every barrel) theyll just teleport all day saying noob stuff asking noob questions....like this

lol

Best answers
haha nice pic. Thats exactly what n00b's ask to!

Best answers
yupyup

for those of you who dont get it, the n00b is asking the questions real fast and not taking an answer lol and he got shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom