Instant Transmission Plugin!!!

Does Instant Transmission Pwn?

• Hell yeah i'd Do What Goku did To Cell!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah Sorta But Its Cheating!

• Only A Little Since You Can Get Shot From The Back

• NO WAY WHO WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

• Total voters
Best answers
um u wont get kicked idiot..... its a plugin the Server must have in order for it to work.... have u been reading... i think not. neways u need adminmod and metamod and the go dl the Tele plugin for Adminmod! so only if the server host have this plugin it will work. its not a hack or nothin its a plugin so technicly its not cheating...

btw SSj Goten! u stole my pic in ur avatar... lol.. Kinda reminds me of Killa tryin to take my Sigs...

aka vipa aka Goten lol neways plugin is fun to use

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People nowadays think that just about anything that wasn't "built-in" to or didn't come with the game is a hack/cheat.

The ignorance is just mind boggling o_O :S ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were can i down load it.

And if people use the plug in diring the game and the people they use it on dont have it, it gives them an unfair advatage and of course they will think it is cheating, that is why people say it is cheating so there is some logic behide there belifs so dont jump to conclusions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know were I can download it I really wanna try it.

Best answers
Blinded by ignorance....
It use no Ki
Its not a Script
And u need Adminmod On ur server if u the host so it can work
And it only work on servers with the plugin....

Hope i answered the questions :talk:

grr btw its something that the host Has on his server and if they do The clients can use it also......

And ill ask Goten what the link to it is later on today...

Best answers
If it takes no ki that sux... if esf done it it would be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it takes NO ki all the people would do is use it and the game whould sux.

Best answers
Yeah lol they should make a offical esf instant transmission not some cheat to use in half life mods.

Best answers
Lol every time you talk you put Goku and cheap in the same sentance. And i dont htink theres anything wrong with Goku.:cool:

Best answers
Jeeze i make my first damn plug in and this is what i get what a rip off.....screw this im not releasing it unless i make up my mind....i will only give it to who ever really wanted it....

Best answers
lol are we supposeed to feel sorry for a cheat mker? if so *boo hoo im sorry mr.cheater*

im never lookin in this thread again so i dont get in trouble for flaming ahead of time

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
lol are we supposeed to feel sorry for a cheat mker? if so *boo hoo im sorry mr.cheater*

im never lookin in this thread again so i dont get in trouble for flaming ahead of time
Stupid Ass its not a cheat only the server can use it u cant use it on another server GO GET A JOB LIKE ME!ALL YOU DO IS POST ON THESE FORUMS! NOW STFU LOSER!

Best answers
Hahahaha talk about all you do is post in the forums. cause if you didnt then you wouldnt of even posted about what you just said lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom