instant transformation

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so i really hate to have to post this, but iv been searching forever for this, i only recently installed esf and ecx again and i can remember there was a way to turn off instant transformations, but i DONT remember the command or if it is actually in ecx, i really hate the instant transformation...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd rather wait a whole minute for your character to transform? That's not how it's gonna be in ESFF, you know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually that was EVM only as far as i remember. Not sure if ECX has that option or not, but for ESF untill you get the perfect transformation the time to transform will get shorter and shorter as you power up.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well, that sucks, i guess i will uninstall esf and ecx again, ill wait for the next release of esf instead.. i have patience :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, that sucks, i guess i will uninstall esf and ecx again, ill wait for the next release of esf instead.. i have patience :)
You know the Final will also have instant transformations once you reach a certain PL. ^^;

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in your console in esfecx type .ascend and scroll threw it untill you find perfect trans set that to 0 and Kaboom no more perfect Transformations

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nice, i will try that, Grega the only reason i hate perfect transformation is for the moment becourse esf 1.2.3 with ecx is just too boring :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom