installing esf...

Best answers
ok i just found my HL disc.. installed it and installed the latest update ... and when i run esf installer i get a error...

The file C:\sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe\esf\autoexec.cfg can not be opened please check your disc is not full and you have accsess to the destination directory. The systemcannot find the path speciafied..

please can someone tell me wot its on about.. ive downloaded this game before and had no problems... i downloaded it from fileplanet...

i have
- Half-life
- opposing forces
- blueshift
- counter strike

and they are running fine...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are trying to install 1.2.1?

You need to have 1.2 installed, since 1.2.1 is just a patch.

Best answers
i tryed breoswin the file but its not working right.. i got ti installed now i get esf is out of date .. and tryes updates.. Hl says is version is 1.0.0.8 or something but yet ive installed the 1.1.2.0 file

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid we don't support Regular half-life (WON) anymore, we switched to STEAM.
for more information about steam goto http://www.steampowered.com

but I guess assist you with the problem you have right now
It's not ESF
it's half-life
you need to update half-life to version 1.1.1.0
you can find that update here

but I suggest you just dump won and get steam asap
because you can't play online with won anymore!

Best answers
i hope this works now im downloading an update. checking for updates it says i have latest version. when i know i dont. and i also wana know when i click the ESF logo to run the game it askes for stream.exe. but the file dont exsist. the file i downloaded was

hlds_v1120
-------
I Actuly missed the steream link i downloaded a dedicated server file. insted. man im blind..
------

Best answers
Ive Downloaded The Hl Update, And Stream.. And When I Enter MY HL Key ITs Says ITs Already Ben Registered. Yet This IS The Key I Have On MY Boklet. That MEans Someone IS Useing MY Key Right. How Do I Report This SO I Can Use MY Key. i have prove as its right infront of me

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yurgeta said:
Ive Downloaded The Hl Update, And Stream.. And When I Enter MY HL Key ITs Says ITs Already Ben Registered. Yet This IS The Key I Have On MY Boklet. That MEans Someone IS Useing MY Key Right. How Do I Report This SO I Can Use MY Key. i have prove as its right infront of me
Honestly, I have no clue
try asking on the steam forum and/or search the website for a awnser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom