Insta-Counter: It must change. Period.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You prloy lost the head to head meele fight becaise you ping was higher than his.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes:

groovy... *sniff*.. ur my special boy!:laff:

bleh... block-counter is old... no hacks no nada.. so live with it or wait for 1.1 cuz it looks super DUPER! :yes: :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
:rolleyes:

groovy... *sniff*.. ur my special boy!:laff:

bleh... block-counter is old... no hacks no nada.. so live with it or wait for 1.1 cuz it looks super DUPER! :yes: :)
Agree so dont say how bad it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Block Counter isn't what I'm talking about.

The counter I started this thread about isn't even a counter: you can get hit by an enemy while heading towards them without them even performing a block; you just go flying away as soon as you enter melee range. Pretty ugly...

I love people who block counter, it makes the fights cooler and look like the actual brawls on the show.

But the insta-counter/pre-emptive counter is just BS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you are tlking about its jst hittimg the meele button when the enemy is REALLY close so you dont need to swoop jst hit them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just practice at melee and then you will relize that this tread was not worht it. The melee will not be changed fro a while so you just need to learn to live with it.

Best answers
i just use some of my own amde up teqs, which people have found out by watching me play :\

well im not the best, but i can own a quite sum of you.
as long as there is not counter-blocking or any spamming of a teq i can give off a pretty great fight.

V'

Best answers
I found a way to stop a melee atack without using block. I was just goofing around when I stumbled upon it. This person came flying towards me in a corner, and I suddenly panicd so I hit the teleport button. What this caused was me going invisible for maybe like 0.5 seconds casuing him to miss. I have yet to try it again succesfully with a skilled person. Its also a hell of a lot funner.

Best answers
Yeah, im not on much but i still look around :p

I dont know if this was already posted (its 5 pages long lol didnt wanna read it all) but getting through this exploit is actually easy, just stop about 4 feet away from them and block while waiting for them to stop blocking.

If they dont stop blocking just jet around them for a little bit until you confuse them and they un-block or lose you and then fly up and smash them hard for wasting your time :laff:

if they DONT stop blocking just say 'Screw this' to yourself and go attack someone else

DUHH :p these 'COUNTERS' are rather easy to '......Counter'

just hit primary to stop if you see them block and float around....blah....im repeating myself lol

and mystic, i know what you mean by people using YOUR own techniques lol ive seen more and more peopel using these techs i found myself.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I will say it again for everyone here who doesn't seem to have a bloody clue.

BLOCKING ME AND COUNTERING IS FINE. THIS THREAD IS NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT "BLOCK WHORING."

What it IS complaining about, is a technique where the player does not even need to block, and the counter is instantaneous every single time and there is no way to get around it other than not swooping at all unless the enemy isn't even looking remotely in your general direction. Block has a limitation to it's radius but melee doesn't, or at least not nearly as much of a tight cone as block does. If you come anywhere near someone who has perfected this "pre-emptive counter" technique, you will be pummeled away every single time without fail, and without even hitting the dude, so you get NO PL, and you also do NO DAMAGE (even blocked hits do some minor damage).

I'm not talking about getting blocked, getting nailed, and then being upset about it. I teleport back and regroup almost every time I'm blocked!!

What I'm talking about is UNAVOIDABLE except by playing like a CHEAP *******.

So see? This isn't a "block whoring" thread.

Best answers
Hey man its not instant counter.... its when your meleeing them and you nearly hit them they use melee too and there ping is higher so you go flying.

Best answers
an aimbot is a cheat which certain lame people use, such as ogc for counterstrike etc, where it keeps your crosshair constantly trained on the enemy and then will automatically fire when within a certain range.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do it all the time it is not cheatip or anyting when some is swooping towads you as they get closer you swoop and hit them you dont see them swoop but you hit them works most of the time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom