Insta-Counter: It must change. Period.

Best answers
ya ya someone forgets who trained them to be the ownage they are now *kicks mystix*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea... *sniff*... u trained me well... :)

thats why,

MyStiX.. stands above all

:smile:

Best answers
most of the top players are even. i am still teaching mystix some things. Panther bio and some others we dont think we are better we just have fun. we dont beat each other and we dont lose. depends on who has the luck with them that day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you all are good and just play around. LOL thats nice. Wish i could do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like to compete once in a while.. but its all about the fun!:)

me and nightshade have had some really REALLy good fights.. im sure he can say the same.. only he has seen what i can REALLY do:p

but its all about the fun.. and its more fun when u play with guys like night, bio and panther:rolleyes:

Best answers
when we really try there will be days when they do better then me. there will be days i do better then them. So at the end it all ends up being even. there is only so good you can get at a game like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
when we really try there will be days when they do better then me. there will be days i do better then them. So at the end it all ends up being even. there is only so good you can get at a game like this
LOL I wish I was up there!

Best answers
it sounds to me like this insta counter is an aimbot :)

ive not played esf for a few months since ive been at uni, but ill give em a run for their money when i get back on my adsl line :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Super_Vegeta.LE
it sounds to me like this insta counter is an aimbot :)

ive not played esf for a few months since ive been at uni, but ill give em a run for their money when i get back on my adsl line :)
What is a aimbot?

Best answers
Oh ive seen 1 guy use a instant counter script....
He didnt even block and i went flying back.

Best answers
Lol nah that trick is too predictable. When i flew at him i just went flying back like if i was fluke meleeing a bot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it does take some skill to insta counter

Best answers
ugh melee, who needs it. Such low damage even at higher Pl's.

The only thing melee's good for knocking the S bomb outta goku's hand and killing half the peeps on the map LOL.

KI ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
ugh melee, who needs it. Such low damage even at higher Pl's.

The only thing melee's good for knocking the S bomb outta goku's hand and killing half the peeps on the map LOL.

KI ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!
What is the aimbot. Ki is good but you cant win with ki ONLY you need to meele.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MystiX is my god! He trained me after I joined ape and boy..... all thanks to him, my technique has improved a hell lot!

And about the block-counter. No point complaining now as if it is already not changed, it won't be changed in 1.1 and after that b2.0 comes where the whole of the meelee system will be revamped... so all the meelee unfairness that the noobs face will be gone. Of course, new ways of owning will come up too :D

[BC aka Insta-Counter is very easy to do though... and once you know the trick, you can avoid it easily too.]

Best answers
I can do it and also avoid it but not avoid as good as i do it. Oh and for some reason.... me and some guy were useing melee head on and for some reason with my higher PL... (LIKE WAY HIGHER) i went flying back and not him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom