Insane PS3 commercial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, I thought so. You people are crazy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get any of the PS3 commercials, they're all horrible.

This one at least didn't have some random person walking around their house for 2 minutes with a narrator talking about nothing at all, but it was weird. Sony needs to fire their entire marketing team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, seriously, what the hell?

That's ****ing retarded.

There's hardly any point to it.

I suppose the point is that this 'doll' is very impressed with the PS3, but other than that, I can't get anything out of it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing Sony is coming out with "inner meaning" ads to reinforce their policy on the PS3 being all about what's inside it.

Or they know their system is so good, that they can let the drug-addict modern artists influence their publicity.

Best answers
weird trailer, PS if i can remember tho have always had *** trailers for their consoles

EDIT: by trailers i mean commercials lawl 3.20am :(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lawl funny kid.
I want one.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a bit ****ed up =/
What the hell is happening to Sony?...it's that PS3 taking over thier minds with babies!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf, that was messed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its actually quite clever.

Sony already knows that its games are plastered on every site and in every store.

What companys ussualy do by creating these wierd ads is to get people talking about the commercial.

As you can see, people are talking about it (this thread). So it is good advertising. Sometimes companys make conteversal stuff just to gather attention.

Its like the old 360 commercial with the jump rope and the catching song. It had nothing to do with X-box, but everytime we hear that song, we think of x-box (or atleast I do).

Marketing major FTW. :tired:

Best answers
Am I the only one who was reminded of chucky without hair..... o_o ..... I'm going to have nightmares...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom