Insane PS3 commercial.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
Roflmao. That was so unnecessary.
I'm sitting here trying to think "was...was that a zinger?"

I recently saw that doll commercial on TV. A bit weird, but it stays in the mind so it works. I just thought it would be mooooore....How you say...

Sexier? Something you could see and just stand up and say "That commercial is 100% ****able".

Ah well, consoles>>>commercial for consoles

Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
Roflmao. That was so unnecessary.
Heh, don't take offense to it, it wasn't serious. I make jokes all the time, thus the :D. In all seriousness, I had the same response.

Now, to deal with the hell baby... O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats was freakn interesting!

i really like the inside meaning of it.

Ps Commercials get smarter every day, Awesomeness!

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's a naked baby, why should i be scared ?
And there is no message behind this, it could also be a diaper commercial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would see it in the other way.

I understood while this commircal that the ps3, brough a new life (remember, the baby said: "mama" what means Playstation 3 is an image of a new life)

The baby was scared in the beginning because like many people where shoked of the prices and the features wich were givn. It started to cry.

But then afterwards in the baby's eye the games where played through, means the person bough the ps3 and plays with it.

The tears are going back and the baby is happy. Means the person who actually though bad of the ps3, but still bough it for a try, is really happy that he got a ps3.

I may didnt explained it right, i think i have some gramma mistakes. But thats what i think.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
I would see it in the other way.

I understood while this commircal that the ps3, brough a new life (remember, the baby said: "mama" what means Playstation 3 is an image of a new life)

The baby was scared in the beginning because like many people where shoked of the prices and the features wich were givn. It started to cry.

But then afterwards in the baby's eye the games where played through, means the person bough the ps3 and plays with it.

The tears are going back and the baby is happy. Means the person who actually though bad of the ps3, but still bough it for a try, is really happy that he got a ps3.

I may didnt explained it right, i think i have some gramma mistakes. But thats what i think.
You're looking into it too much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
You're looking into it too much.
Maybe, maybe not. I thought it was a pretty clever analysis, though.

Though, if it's true, then that would mean SONY agrees that the machine costs a bit too much. That's kind of like saying "Okay, so we screwed up, but hey buy it anyway." I don't think any company, especially SONY, likes to admit they did anything wrong.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the ad has any meaning. They can basically do any weird thing they think of that has no meaning, and someone on the forums will figure out the meaning for them, like PiXel did. I just think they made it as odd as possible to get people talking about it [It worked, apparently].

Don't get me wrong, I still think they need to fire their entire marketing team.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems artsy to me, I like that kinda thing, anything artsy you can read into it as much as you like, if you wanna just skim over the surface thats cool too. Point is, it's still attracted attention and that's what matters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, it attracts attention.
I only watched 1 time the Commercial , so i realyl didnt. it just came logicly out in my mind.

Sony did well with it. Since many people are confused by this, some people are apealing to figure out what its saying. Some people are amazed about this commercial. Just the main stuff is, once is enough, a second would be just to much BS.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I speak for everyone when I say what the ****. Tears coming out of a doll and then retreating back inside? Seriously, the Japanese are crazy.

Best answers
What the ****? That has to be one of the most terrible ads I have ever seen. Seriously.

Best answers
i want a ps3 for 1 reason, Zone of the Enders 3. only reason i got a ps2 was for Z.O.E 2 any maybe the dbz games but they are getting old now and bore me

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A baby doll? that starts acting like the girl in the excorsist?

Pretty messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom