Ingame Crashing Problems

Best answers
i use opengl
with directx beta 9

and the only time it crashes is in dragon ball mode.
it runs smoothly when im in my own server but i can more than 6 people in my server without it laggin.

and im running on dsl with 100kb a second that shouldnt be a problem wih no router or firewall.

hmm any siggestions on that?

Best answers
sorry for double post but snow its not windows xp because i have it.

it might be your video card.

or you should try beta 9 or direct x
or mabe try to see if your drivers or updated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I did was update my nvedia gforce 4 ti 4600 drives and changed it to opengl and now it works fine!!!

Best answers
No matter what i do, my game crashes. everytime i try to use melee. spirit bomb, or certain other attacks, it crashes. i dont kno if im running in software mode, or how to find out. help!

Mike

Best answers
I just would like to confirm with everyone one else, is that when i am gohan and i use shield attack and Krillin (or anyone throwing a disc) shoots one at me the game crashes. Does this happen to anyone one else? and how can we report this to the staff team?

Best answers
No matter what i do, my game crashes. everytime i try to use melee. spirit bomb, or certain other attacks, it crashes. i dont kno if im running in software mode, or how to find out. help!
Help is right here. On the main screen (the very first one) go to configuration, then followed by video and proceed with video modes ( i think, it might say something a little different, but i am sure your not dumb). Then the settings should be right there. the default is opengl so i doubt you're on software.

Best answers
i found that open gl or a high res d3d works but open gl hogs fps for detail and then again d3d hogs fps for size so ether one is ok opengl would be perfered

Best answers
wen i try i try to load esf it say " could not load libary c:\sierra\counter-strike\esf\cl_dlls\client.dll

if u can help me please email me
[email protected]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cokeboy
wen i try i try to load esf it say " could not load libary c:\sierra\counter-strike\esf\cl_dlls\client.dll

if u can help me please email me
[email protected]
umm... don't bring back dead topics.

But on the side-note, try re-installing esf =\.

Best answers
goto the help section of this forum, there's a sticky on the client.dll problem

Best answers
just for the record...

anyone who wants to know what version of direct x they have can type

dxdiag

into the windows RUN command. You also get this nice little summary of your drivers and such and your pc speed and memory and stuff.

Best answers
For me it crashes to deskotp every 30 min - 1 hour , in open gl 1028x728 ,windows xp, mp3 on, DSL 256kps and i have fx_cxquality 0 And it never crashes when transforming or attacks how can i fix this ? plz help:cry:

Best answers
My ESF doesn't crash with bots but the problem is.......The bots don't do anything they only are in the same place or the move and don't attack plz help and plz answer....:cry:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the ESF forums, please don't double post or revive old threads.

Originally posted by NinJa HunteR
For me it crashes to deskotp every 30 min - 1 hour , in open gl 1028x728 ,windows xp, mp3 on, DSL 256kps and i have fx_cxquality 0 And it never crashes when transforming or attacks how can i fix this ? plz help:cry:
Have you got the latest drivers for your graphics card installed? As in all updates? Some times, it's your gfx card which crashes open gl running engines.

Originally posted by NinJa HunteR
My ESF doesn't crash with bots but the problem is.......The bots don't do anything they only are in the same place or the move and don't attack plz help and plz answer....:cry:
Wrong place to be asking this, but anyway:
Make sure you've got the latest ESF bots (by ME) installed, you can download them from www.esforces.com main page. Press "=" in-game to bring up the bot menu, from there you can set their skill level, etc... this should help you make the bots do much more than just 'sit around'.

Best answers
thx a lot i have installed directX 9.0 (the latest v) And a Nvidia Gforce 4

Best answers
Just my own 2 cents:
I think I see a trend going on. All of my friends with Nvidia Geforce cards tend to crash every 10-20 minutes at random points. One friend who has an ATI card never crashes at all. I have a Geforce3 ti500 and I find Open GL crashes less than Direct3D. But it is random, it never crashes in the same amount of time or during the same event. Usually it winds up with just a frozen screen requiring a hard reboot. I also run XP Pro, which might be a problem for Half-Life. My Counter-strike also crashes after 15-20 minutes. I've played around with drivers numerous times for my video card and reinstalled half-life many times and have yet to see any good results. I have a heat issue with my computer, everything tends to be on the warm side. I am also considering that XP Pro may shut down and/or crash my games when my hardware gets too hot because I never experienced this with OS's before XP. Perhaps the hardware is being pressed too hard. I would say it's just ESF but I'm not sure because other mods crash too. I wish I could shed some light on this, it's quite annoying =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a GF3Ti500 and I never crash. Make sure you have the latest drivers.

Best answers
The latest drivers (This May's) caused my windows start sound to studder! What OS are you running GMan? I quickly gave up on those new drivers (44.03)

Best answers
like since 2 days ago it doesn't crashed ESF and my Counter-Strike Never crashes i've got Xp Home

Best answers
NinJa HunteR said:
like since 2 days ago it doesn't crashed ESF and my Counter-Strike Never crashes i've got Xp Home
helps the game it always collides when it will begin and it never begins I have a pentium 3 with 128 ram and 64 of video and it doesn't serve it collides with d3d, sofware and anyone in any resolution helppppppppp plisssssssssssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom