Incredible powerup when you are mad!

Best answers
Well, I suggest that all characters can get this super powerup. You can use it only once per life (that's 100hp). My idea is a new powerup method, except the current one, that will increase your ki verry high and boost your speed, but you will also loose hp at the same time. In the series this happens a lot, especially chibi Gohan does it. Here are some pics of what I mean:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is true dbz power up, however losing hp's is stupid. Your pl should just go back to it's original number, without being able to stop that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I Like It But I Think Something Like Low Health And U Get That Insane Powerup Thing For Like 10-15 seconds then go back to normal

Best answers
nO nO nO I THINK u sould be damage first cuz if u have like 100 hp and Full Rage it would suck like if ur like 75hp or even 50hp or below and rage full u get a power up
and when ur mad ur attacks are like almost double there normal power

and another idea is in the Lord Slug Movie U no how Gokus hair was standing up like a SSJ
he almost was a SSJ But he didnt have that high of a PL maybe u could do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd pic is GT and is thus Null and Void.

as for your idea..... no
usualy when a fighter gets angry they get clumsy and foolish. they make mistakes, not get stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your pics ... funny ...
1. Goku transforms first time in SSJ
2. Vegeta transforms from SSJ in ASSJ
3. Vegeta transforms first time in SSJ
ok ... we'll put transformations in next release ;)

this is often suggested before ... I dislike it, because I don't want to have twentyfivethousand and two different turbo buttons ...
I also think it's funny that you're comparing kaioken with anger ... you lose life by using Kaioken ... not if you're in anger
in DBZ noone had a rage boost ... only Gohans PL raised in anger ...
if another char was in anger, he just shot around several huge kiattacks, which burned out his KI as hell ... every kiattack is huge in DBZ ... so it doesn't mean his PL changed

so: [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]

Best answers
Nretep said:
your pics ... funny ...
1. Goku transforms first time in SSJ
2. Vegeta transforms from SSJ in ASSJ
3. Vegeta transforms first time in SSJ
ok ... we'll put transformations in next release ;)

this is often suggested before ... I dislike it, because I don't want to have twentyfivethousand and two different turbo buttons ...
I also think it's funny that you're comparing kaioken with anger ... you lose life by using Kaioken ... not if you're in anger
in DBZ noone had a rage boost ... only Gohans PL raised in anger ...
if another char was in anger, he just shot around several huge kiattacks, which burned out his KI as hell ... every kiattack is huge in DBZ ... so it doesn't mean his PL changed

so: [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]
Second pic doesn't have nothing to do with Vegeta transforming in ASSJ. It's from GT. Anyway, they are just crazy powerups and I put them to show my idea :S . If this was suggested before, can you give me a link to the thread :\ ? And I still think that many characters had let's say, one time that they got mad and after that they just got stronger.

Best answers
i think this i dea is great and even if nretep does not like it why dont they put kaioken attack in it then it would be like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
technically cell can use it as well....... cuz with the cells and stuff...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kaoiken sucks i mean when u get faster its also harder to aim so when ur trying to hit him ur losing hp that would be useless wouldnt it?

Best answers
well may be they could make it easyer to aim when ur in kaoiken and if its only kaoiken then maybe they could make it so u only loose hp afetr u go past kaoiken x15

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kaioken cant be put in like this cause esf team already has ideas for it in later beta

and besides this idea has been said time and time again and its just not gonna happen unless esf changes dramaticly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom