Incrediable Fighting Candy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going to be the stupidest suggestion ever, but after watching ep 257 - the incrediable fighting candy, I was wondering if it would be possible after 'becoming a dessert' to still fly around and swoop at people and stuff. It could have just the one attack where it charges at someone and does the same damage as the characters basic melee, I was thinking about scrapping this post before I saw Chocolate ball Vegetto nearly kill Super Buu /w Gotenks.

Best answers
If that was possible then I would love to be candyfied -.-

Seeing that your almost invisible to people if your that small... but as lethal as always....Sounds kinda unbalanced don't you think <_<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAke it so that way it would only be for the strongest form. Only 2 life, and able to use basic melee only. All he would have to do is hit you once. Also make it so you can't charge up your ki, so your current ki is all you have to use.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
This is going to be the stupidest suggestion ever, but after watching ep 257 - the incrediable fighting candy, I was wondering if it would be possible after 'becoming a dessert' to still fly around and swoop at people and stuff. It could have just the one attack where it charges at someone and does the same damage as the characters basic melee, I was thinking about scrapping this post before I saw Chocolate ball Vegetto nearly kill Super Buu /w Gotenks.
It would be funny..not sure how well it'd work though..

Don't you mean Super Buu /w Gohan *I just refer to this form as 'Buu-Han'* (Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and Fat Buu were the other 'victoms')..afterall..Goten and Trunks' fusion did split up..

~Convert NOW..or fall Forever....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jup, i agree with you on the stupid part, candy attack is there for a reason, it isnt an instant attack that turns you into candy. you have to work as buu to candify players, now after that effort you still could be attacked??

dont like the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom