Increased melee laydown time for strategic beams.

Best answers
well i know this suggestion is gonna be doubted upon as a lot of people (most people) lean a lot on melee. but..

you knwo when you melee people into the ground, with adv. or simple melee they stay on the ground for a while. well if we could increase that time by default you could charge large beams better and more strategicly.

the downside is you could be spammed with kiblasts or genballs\beams. well there's a way outta this we all know...the jump-away from the ground by holding space just before you land + direction.
i think it would be quite good..since i like beams but like realistic melee better...

if you dont like it then i also know another way:
only increased melee-laydown-time when using simple melee, since that knocks you away with force...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ppl with lag wouldnt be able to jump away when they touch the ground, so you would give other players a huge advantage if they have a good ping to kill someone, so this is a no-no

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea is pathetic. If you can't handle a beam well enough to hit them while they're not down, you don't deserve to hit them at all. Imagine, instant kills no matter what, with this idea that's the only thing that will happen. SBC + KI blob on defenseless person = death. I'm afraid it will be spammed if implemented, and that would seriously ruin the game for most people who enjoy melee.

Best answers
omfg...its not meant for idiot or n00bs who can't handle beams.
its because esf is friggin boring...i wanna add more strategic elements...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Im sorry, but this idea would just make esf even more noob friendly, and thats not cool. If esf is boring for you, dont play it. Theres no reason for a person to have to wait on the ground for like 5 seconds just so you can shoot a kame at him. If you want to use strategy, peck at his hp with ki blasts and gen beams.

Best answers
This would also Make Candy Beamers 100 times better... Its bad enough as it is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just so you know, giving someone the chance to instant kill someone after melee is NOT strategic, strategic is throwing someone in a wall, and when he jumps away from the wall you tell your team mate to basic melee him...thats a strategy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can charge up a small gen beam and hit them at least once, even if they hold space and jump off the floor. If they don't hell, I can charge a full gen beam with turbo on and nail them with it... it does plenty of damage too. This idea is a no-go.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also have to agree with everyone else. Its not strategic at all, its what noobs do when they learn how to throw. Bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom