In FFX, HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THE OMEGA RUINS AND LIVED!?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's keep this on topic, guys. The question is concerning FF 10.

BTW, Hib, if u liked that news, here this!

It is now a large possibility that Squaresoft will re-release FF6/FF3 for GBA, and I loved that one, too, so it should be a day of rejoicing if they do follow through with that decision :D

Now, back to the topic at hand.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gettin ffx tommorrow (finally) so i'll post back in a week or so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it dont matter if were not talking about ffx any ff game is fine in an ff topic :p

besides there isnt a lot to talk about in ffx

Best answers
ok, i maxed out Vegeta's (Tidus) Caladborg...and i used "No Encounter" on one of the shields, spo that i could get through Omega Ruins......I beat Ultima...with EASE! plz tell me that Omega is harder? if not...thats kinda sad

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes Omega is harder than Ultima. Either way it didnt matter to me I beat them both with one hit!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Yes Omega is harder than Ultima. Either way it didnt matter to me I beat them both with one hit!!!
yea, Omega is just as much a pussy as Ultima, when i done them i did not use any aeons and did not have breake damage or hp limit for anyone, and it was still easy as piss:rolleyes: and the items and xp u get is not even worth it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah all the bosses in ffx are easy picken... its too easy :(

Best answers
the difference between the game being easy or hard is character skill choice. if u use the beginners grid your straight away gunna be weaker.

But not always it takes a good player to use the advanced grid and get the characters really good or u can rush into the advanced grid as soon as u play the game and end u with auron running around with magic skills and lulu as a warrior. (anyone ever tried to make that possible?)

too much typing time to space it out a bit.....thats betters. my characters where cool i even had speicfic level up weapons with overdrive to AP and triple overdrive. ooohh the lvling possibilities in omega ruins.

Best answers
im doin the same thing, cept i goto the Arena, and fight Master Tonebarry (the little green knome thing) w00t! YES DAMNIT! 50 Sphere lvls up in 2 hours! ROFL! lol, Tidus started out with 4000 HP yesterday, he know has 6500, and his strength is...EVEN HIGHER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF10 is worth buyying, its a great game, its got a good storyline, but its no way a game u will have alot of replay on

Best answers
Kewl, but i think i will wait for the price to drop to 20 bucks:) plus i already got 5-6 games i still have to beat

Best answers
not a good stoyline????
dude you have no idea what ur saying
ffx had a great solid story
did you even ever played it and finished it?
coz i have and i can tell you its a great game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom