immortal when transforming

you should be immune to attacks during transformations

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I think its fine how it is, its about tactics on how to transform safely, they are already immune to melle while transformin which is good i think, when they see a beam comin, they can choose to risk it and keep on transformin and hope you survive the attack or cancel the tarnsform and try to move somehwere else safer and try again.

Best answers
Shuyin said:
I don't agree that you should become "immortal" when transforming. But i do think there should be a boom of energy that knocks them away when you finish transforming (like when two people finish advance melee, a boom knocks away nearby players) so that people dont melee you instantly after transforming
i agree 100%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much agree with Shuyin, while transforming and making ureself more godly it's your few seconds of total vunerability, and it pays off if you survive, which most of the time you will.

i think the white spous of energy made during a trans should react as a sheild so if they time their beam right then they can get to them but if not then the beam is simpley blocked...
I totally agree with this idea, as long as it knocks back people who touch it like in the show, but it depends on the character, any of the saiyans it applies to but for someone like Cell he just gets a little bubble with 1 shockwave at the end, and if u make him invincible in the bubble then it takes you back to the start of this thread.

Best answers
I know this may be going off topic a bit, but when you are transforming i reckon on people radar if they have you power level on it like if they are watching you transform, I reckon the power level should start going up like it does when on the show when a person raises his power level and it shows on the radar, it be cool :D, it reckon it is possible since when someone is badly hurt and his power level is falling, it shows up on the radar as its going down

Best answers
A simple solution would be when you start transforming, you cant suddenly cancel it. That would make spamming it as a free shield impossible. Make them invulnerable during this time, and for several seconds afterward, so some **** wont hit you with a kamehameha or something right after its done and cause damage. Also during this brief period of invulnerability after transing, make it where the transformer cant attack, similar to right after you spawn. This would make it even on both sides. No spamming, no unfair kills.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure how many times we have to talk about this, but making you invulnerable during transformations will not work...EVER. It could be spammed, badly. Transforming is a part of the game, so there's some stradegy involved.

If I'm fighting someone and have the ability to transform but don't, I can wait for them to shoot a beam at me and then simply hit transform before it gets to me. Instant impenetrable shield.

It isn't in now, nor will it ever be.

Best answers
Well to point it simply, ESF is based on DBZ, when ever a person been Immortal while transforming eh :S ...beside Garlic JR. of course, but he is a douche and no need to worry about :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed

it wouldnt work and isnt gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom