immortal when transforming

you should be immune to attacks during transformations

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
getting transkilled gets VERY annoying after a few times, please vote, you wanna be god during transforming or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like said before, people can spam it.. a large beam is coming towards you.. all you have to do is start to transform, then destransform after the beam hits

Best answers
Agreed... Although that could be countered by inserting a "cool down" period after you stop transforming... I mean come on, every time Gohan or Trunks attempted to go SSJ, they were pretty spent after the attempt.

Best answers
You know, I got to play against someone who will sure abuse that. select trunks, get a bit pl(basic melee uber spam), and do that thing. a beam coming? star trans and then detrans. a swoop? same as beam. atleast now you can beam them up, but with your idea it will be undefeatable. So I say no.

Best answers
alright i agree indeed it needs a cooldown time to avoid abuse, or even more fun, once you start a transformation, you have to finish, and if you dont have enough ki
< rare > or you cancel it you lose 10 health :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think protection while transforming should be taken out all together, its unrealistic, and i hardly ever get attacked when transing, unless i do it in the open like an idiot.

Best answers
I agree with imkongkong and the rest of you guys, it will just get spammed and its not realistic to the show.

Best answers
I don't agree that you should become "immortal" when transforming. But i do think there should be a boom of energy that knocks them away when you finish transforming (like when two people finish advance melee, a boom knocks away nearby players) so that people dont melee you instantly after transforming.

Other than that, transforming is an advantage that makes you stronger. If a player don't have enough pl to transform yet, they have a chance to stop the other transforming and keep the chance even.
Not having to transform again upon death is the advantage of the permanent transformers, and an advantage they should have.

Best answers
makine people immune to attacks would be pointless because then it would be spammed as stated above...i already have enough probs with noobs who abuse it as it is..then they get mad cuz i shoot ki blobs at them when they try to trans AFTER the fight has begun...so i say leave it as it is...if your transing in the middle of the battlefeild when u know darn well that theres beam spamers then thats your fault...most maps have enough rooms so u can go the the other side of the map where your a safe distance from view and trans there...

Best answers
Want a tip ( don't trans in the open ...HIDE... ) if you do that your never gonna get trans killed , people who transform just infront of you or in the middle of battle ... deserve to get killed ... simple ( don't transform in the open just hide somewhere and trans , and you will be fine )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its common sense, like if theres terrorists with guns, you wont go infront of them and start loading your rifle, your bound to not only catch your attention, but be rigged with bullets before you know it, its the same in est, lots of flashy lights and yellow SCREAM attention to other players nearby, hence your sure you'll be beamed in the open, so hide like a clever person would -_o

Best answers
After you try to transform, the guy should be tired .. ur KI should be drained so your chances of trying to fly away after the beam hit's is very slim.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*sigh* It would be spammed and some people don't know the unwritten rule (WELL ITS BEING WRITTEN NOW!) >>>>>>>>>>>If you just spawned and start transforming its a FREE TRANSFORMATION<<<<<>>>>IF SOMEONE WAS FIGHTING YOU AND RUNS TO TRANSFORM U CAN KILL THEM<<<<<<<<<<<<

AND VISE VERSA

Best answers
I think transformations are fine the way they are now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trans should be free game for the first 2 seconds, then complete invulnerability.

easy and unspammable.

Best answers
I think pc joe was condidering a change for that transformation thing, if im not mistaken, so if you wait for 1.2.1 maybe its changed, but heck no @ the immortal thing forget that that wont be in 1.2.1 or any other versions bad idea m8

Best answers
i think the white spous of energy made during a trans should react as a sheild so if they time their beam right then they can get to them but if not then the beam is simpley blocked...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My suggestion for this problem is....The CF bar should rise on the amount of damage you do not the amount of PL you have...ok this seems a bit unrealistic, but it would work....everytime you have transformed your CF bar goes down a bit so u first need to damage ppl a bit before you can transform again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom