Immortal after melee

Best answers
When I play witch my friend 1vs1 on his server (1.2.1) i was immortal for a while. I was A Freeza and He was Goku, he attack me witch melee four or five times and my LP drops to 22... then when he want me attack with kamehameha or diffrent energy attack, my life points did't drop... I have been attack by two kamehameha directly and i was live... He kill me when He attack by melee, but until this happends i was immortal o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are invulnerable to attack for a few seconds after respawning this isn't a bug

Best answers
But I have been immortal with 22 LP... I have been directly hit with 3 kamehamehas... And I've dided when i told my firend to attack me witch melee...

Best answers
no,its really a bug not the respawning invunerable period.
i have the same bug from time to time.but i dont think it happens because of melee.

Best answers
i posted this one a while ago i had it against bots couldnt be hit not with melee or beams

Best answers
Yeah that kind of thing hapend to me to and it was fun for some time... :D

Best answers
There's a timer after melee that can be set. This timer designates how long after melee it takes before you can be attacked again. It's a useful setting, as it prevents people from getting out of melee struggles and attacked by the enemy's teammate...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A bug? like that?

I never had that, you guys are lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom