Im noob, but not delusional (I hope)

Best answers
hey people, I used to play esf a while back and got bored of it :p
and after a few months i decided to go play it again, so i downloaded it and stuff. After a while training on bots i got a high enough PL to go ssj, and when i had enough to ascend to the next level i couldnt O_O
I was all like, wtf? now my question is, i swear ive been ssj2 and ssj3 on esf, did something happen to esf or am i just nuts and is my mind playing tricks on me? :fight:

thanks anyways =D

Best answers
Night_Hawk said:
hey people, I used to play esf a while back and got bored of it :p
and after a few months i decided to go play it again, so i downloaded it and stuff. After a while training on bots i got a high enough PL to go ssj, and when i had enough to ascend to the next level i couldnt O_O
I was all like, wtf? now my question is, i swear ive been ssj2 and ssj3 on esf, did something happen to esf or am i just nuts and is my mind playing tricks on me? :fight:

thanks anyways =D
First time you played ESF you probably had EVM installed. EVM is an addon for ESF. If you want more information check this
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will find little in the way as far as EVM servers go, there are more players playing normal esf, hence why a greater majority of servers don't run EVM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom