I'm Going To Become Hokage!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazing.. Not 1 year ago i was being constantly reminded how important polyflow is, nowadays this forum doesn't have it in its vocabulary anymore... it hurts... ;_;..
anyways..
judging from the silhouette i say he has a funky round stubble nose..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks perfect to me, Dont think any one will see the nose ingame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.. The polyflow looks like poop2
yeah thats right, poop in square...
I want to see those poly's trying to follow a few folds complimenting his skin.
and i want a close up on his face..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I'm sorry but I have to agree with Shady ;_: (do not hate us for being harsh, we're just trying to help)

Halo, if you really want to improve, take a character, model it untill you are pleased, post it here for crits, listen to our crits and dont uvmap or skin your model untill you are done with the improvments/fixes.
Once you're done and 100% sure your polyflow/proportions are correct, only then you can uvmap/skin the model.

I'm seriously only saying it cause thats the only way to get better...you've got to try and focus on one single project and give it your 100%.

Now I'll be honest, the polyflow on this Naruto is just plain bad and I know you can do whole lot better than that.
The face are loaded with useless polies and even though Naruto's body is not so complex in shape, it's still rather messy and unorginized.

Dont hate me/us for this D: Shady and I were looking at past posts and we realised harsh crits are the only way to go x_x this is not my thing...*backs off*

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah I'd definitely follow SV's crit's. Model portion by portion and post as you make progress that way we can help you out piece by piece. Trust me it's easier that way.

Best answers
Close up on face as requested :

I'll impede the progress on Naruto for now then and end this topic. You guys are correct though I should work on my polyflow more and will do as you say. I may as well work on something correct XD. I still love you guys (especiall sv, show me some loving bish) so it's all good.

TAKE THAT BAD POLYFLOW!

...and I don't like it when Sasuke wins so POWER RANGER INTERVENTION

Best answers
You should really only worry about edge loops when they're to define muscle/bone (generally for animating), because your trying to loop alot you're creating masses of un-needed polys. Just worry about getting the shape down with as little polys as you can and then add in the smaller detail after.

Talk to me on MSN if you want me to go into details

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Ranger! O.O! I want it XD. I wanna make the ESF Rangers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom