i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
Tolkien has a very unique point of view. I really like his books. Legolas is my favorite charcter, but Gimli has all the cute lines (even in the movies). If you like Tolkien, you'll like Tad Williams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Potatoe Chips and Nacho is normal...
Well. I really cant define normal... I dont know what it means.

Aaaaanyway. For more information on my past self
visit this old site I used to run when I was in a heavy state of
depression. http://www.geocities.com/black_winged_angels/

who likes beeing under im bored who wants me to start tournament.
Not today buddy. Atleast not for me. I gotta get my mind off of
games tonight.

Best answers
i got bored of esf for awhile so i started playing jedi knight 2 now im enjoying that game. when freelancer comes out i problay wont be playign esf. any more or little.

Best answers
Well, I have the perfect keychain for you then. I found it at the Exxon, it says: In some Cultures, what I do is considered NORMAL. I meant peanut butter & jelly potatoe nachos, not potatoe chips AND nachos. Potatoe chips FOR nachos. I enjoy eating weird things. I enjoy eating period, but weirdness has an allure.

Best answers
that is just scary. to hear about well im bored. non of my clans m8s r on in either games i play sigh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah ok...
Well the only thing I ever mixed up was...
Coka Cola and 7 Up. And I donno wtf I was thinking but anyway
it kinda tasted the same, I wanna mix Vanilla Coke with Dr. Pepper Red Fusion. It better taste good! .....

Best answers
I've mixed Cherry Coke with Vanilla Coke before, and Dr. Pepper with the floor...though, that was big mess, and it didn't taste very good (have you ever played football with the soda cans? Don't). I also enjoy doing puzzles. Anybody know any good riddles or something? I have one!

What is greater than God,
More evil than the Devil;
Poor people have it,
Rich people need it;
and if you eat it, you die.

I do believe that I have said that MY MOTHER ISN'T A HAMSTER!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best drink every that i have made is orange crush and coke.. SO GOOD. Anyway I like working on my computer and doing computer granphics. I also like working on my motorcucles durring the summer(hard to drive in the snow with only 2 wheels.).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its strange.
Your an odd person, But I like you.

Anyway... You drank soda off the floor?... sorry I could probably
be miss-understanding you.

Best answers
You have a motorcycle? I have a mountain bike, wanna trade? I always wanted a motorcycle.

No, I didn't drink it. I dropped it O_O. Made a big ole mess. Since then, my brothers have called me the soda grenadier...but I think they mean grenader. I don't know.

I want a motorcycle :(. Oh, the answer to my riddle is gnihton.

Best answers
i knew that i was going to sya not i had no idea to it. cause i didn't read your riddle.

Best answers
I have some more:

1. Does 10 pounds of steel weigh more than 10 pounds of feathers?

2. What can you break just by calling it's name?

3. What goes all over the world, but stays in the corner?

4. The farmer had ten ducks. The boy stole two, the girl stole two, the trucker stole two, and the lawyer stole two. One duck returned, two ducks, three ducks, four ducks, five ducks, six ducks, seven, eight, nine, and ten. How many ducks did the farmer have in the end?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) No.. they are both 10 pounds :p

2) A heart

3) I have no clue.

4) 3 ducks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow hsu... your smarter than me :\
I didn't get any of those 3 :( I guess im a stupid nobody :\

Best answers
1) No.. they are both 10 pounds :p
Correct!

2) A heart
Silence.

3) I have no clue.
A stamp.

4) 3 ducks
Okay, he had 10. The people stole 8, leaving him with 2, and 10 returned. He had twelve.

:D

SilverSaijin

S
Anyone here like anime? And if so, what?

I like Bubble Gum Crisis, Love Hina, Hellsing and many others but those are my favorites.

Best answers
I like Escaflowne, Bubble Gum Crisis, Tenchi, the Gundam's, and blah blah blah....ALL OF THEM!

I have some more riddles if you want, hehe, I should do a topic on riddles (I LOVE THEM):

1. What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?

2. There's a lawyer, and a murderer, and both are sent to jail. They both plan their escapes, and perform them perfectly, but one of them gets caught again. Which one escaped?

I also know jokes, just for a kick:

There are three kids, a brunette, a red-head, and a blonde, sitting down to lunch.

The Brunette opens up his lunchbox, and reveals a burrito.
"I hate burrito's," he said. "If I see a burrito in my lunchbox three more times, I'm going to kill myself."

The red-head opens up his box, and reveals a taco.
"Tacos. I hate tacos. If I see a taco three more times, I'm going to kill myself."

The blonde opens up his box, and reveals a pb&j sandwich.
"PB&J. I hate PB&J. If I see a PB&J sandwich three more times, I'm going to kill myself."

Anyway. For three more days, the kids get burrito's, taco's, and PB&J. So they kill themselves. At the funerals, the mothers were crying.

The brunette's mother cried "If he had only said he hated burrito's, I wouldn't have fixed him any."

The red-heads mother cried "If he had only said he hated taco's, I wouldn't have fixed him any."

Then the blonde's mother said "Hey, don't look at me. He made his own lunch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom