i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
I'm not diggin' the Ed+ Ein thing

Yeah, looks just a lil bit out of place, ne?

Btw Kman, you gotta clean out your PM inbox.

Best answers
YOu can't stand behind your dad if he's standing behind you at the same time. I hope that's not a dirty riddle too, because it sounds like it could be.

More fav song lyrics:
"I must have been confused or vain to let this evil in my brain. Oh here they come, but I'm not afraid. There's no temptation, I can't evade." - Audio Adrenaline

"What's your line? Tell me why you wear your cross of gold. State of mind, or does it find away into your soul." - Michael W. Smith

"Ye-ah, and the wonder of it all, is I'm living just to fall more in love with you." - Delirious?

"Keep walking, 'cause you won't knock down our wall. Keep walking, 'cause it isn't going to fall! It's plain to see your brains are very small to think walking will be knocking down our wall." - Jean Claude & Philipe peas, from Veggietales.

Best answers
i cleaned out my pms so you can pm me now.
sorry about that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
i have some riddles

1. What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees.
Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows.
What is it?

2.I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

3.What is it that makes tears without sorrow and takes its journey to heaven?

4 Always invisible, yet never out of sight. What are they?
bah
1) Mountains
2) Windmill
3) smoke
4)...um...hah no idea.

VB can u please leave ur riddles up for longer than half a day cause some of us live in a different timezone you know...
and i had them all...well the top one anyway

My answers!
1) halfway, after that ud be walking out of the woods
2) Thursday
3) vowels, a e i o u (NOT Y!)

And u should borrow the long walk its great.

Best answers
Well, I guess I can. I only post riddles for the sake of posting riddles, I don't sit there and strain my brain over them. I guess I'll leave them up longer if you want. I also don't strain on some of yours o_o. I just like making people think for once, while I go to sleep (speaking of which, it's 10:30). See ya in the morning, when everyone is wearing their new sigs and avaters (TAMPA BAY WON!!!!)

Best answers
Hello! Mister Satan :devgrin:

Are these pictures working?

Here's the riddle I promised.
1.What falls but never breaks?

Best answers
plastic...lol...oh and cucumber if your answer was for mine then it's wrong sorry...the anwser is i and s i don't know why yet but thats the answer

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
DOH i havent checked this thread in a while lol, but i posted a riddle and it was:
"How can you stand behind your dad, ifhe is standing behind you at the same time"

you are standing back to back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Ryoko is upset about the ps7 problem :x*

Just felt like saying that.

Best answers
You guys didn't say if my pictures worked or not. Oh, I waited a full day Scooterman, and the answer to my riddle is Nighttime. It falls, but never breaks. Sorry if you didn't get here in time, because I posted it at...way early in the morning, so you had time to. Do my pictures work?
here's another set:

Best answers
I guess that means they worked ;)

Riddles:
1. How many letters are in the alphabet?

2. What row of numbers comes next?

3. A man walks up to you and says - "everything I say to you is a lie." Is he telling you the truth or is he lying?

4. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible?

Songs:
"Everything you know is wrong. Up is down, black is white, and short is long." - Weird Al, ?

"Shan je juku, nonasatsu! Kimori wa, handiku kido na! Areshike watashi ni kodure akoni! Ha se!" - Aquatone, Dreamin

"Well you were right then I should have been the one to release it, it's coming back to tease me. But I was just born your pride was too strong. Can you change it? And are you willing to face it?" - Midtown, Just Rock 'n Roll

Best answers
Riddles:
1. How many letters are in the alphabet?

2. What row of numbers comes next?

3. A man walks up to you and says - "everything I say to you is a lie." Is he telling you the truth or is he lying?

4. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible?

1) either 26 or 7.
2)...
3)lying
4) she has siames twins? they were involved in bizzarre experiments when they were young and now they are like micheal jackson...2 different sexxes at once? i give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom